Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:05 PM

Re: Lion Queen in the hot seat.

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Hi LQ, who would you say has most influenced you in your life...?
Hi Primy,

My Mother most definitely, she wasn't a well woman suffering Schizophrenia but she did a good job as a Mother.

She was a good woman, with a good, kind heart and she paved the way for me to be the person I am today, a woman who cares about others, an honest woman and a woman who can sleep in her bed at night because I followed my mothers footsteps of being a good upstanding and honest citizen.

God Rest Her Soul.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:13 PM

Hi LQ, Lion Queen is good but do you think Iron Queen would have been better, we could then call you IQ, then you would have had a number.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:38 PM

Hi LQ, l remember reading about your occasional weekends away with your special friends.
Are these girls you knew from school? Or through work?
Has the lockdown affected your friendship with them?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2021, 10:50 PM

Nice kiosk pictures of you & hubby Queenie. You're both a very good looking young couple.

So - question. Was he your only boy friend?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 01:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Hi Macy

I.m a West Yorkshire lass born and bred with the accent to go with it, tha might not understand mi if tha 'erd mi
Nowt wrong wi that accent, I can understand thi.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hi LQ, l remember reading about your occasional weekends away with your special friends.
Are these girls you knew from school? Or through work?
Has the lockdown affected your friendship with them?
Hi Arty

Yes , those girls are my Golden Girls. We met at school 56 years ago. There are 4 of us and we are all such close friends.

The lockdown hasn't affected our friendship at all we've done lots of WhatsApp get together to keep up our friendship. These girls are like Sisters to me and a very important part of my life
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

04-04-2021, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Nice kiosk pictures of you & hubby Queenie. You're both a very good looking young couple.

So - question. Was he your only boy friend?
No Carol, I had a boyfriend who i thought was my first love a year before I met John, he was called Gary and I have very fond memories of him. I recently found out he died in 2020 and I will say I felt deeply saddened to hear of his passing. He was a big part of my young life.

RiP Gary
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

04-04-2021, 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Nowt wrong wi that accent, I can understand thi.
Good t'ear ar Judd old lad , thas lark me Brudder you is tha nos
:
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:13 AM

Hi Bev....OK another question from me. Do you believe in ghosts or an afterlife?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2021, 07:47 AM

What (if any) are your religious beliefs?

You don't have to answer if you don't want.

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top