Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 05:15 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Saw this Pussy Willow while out walking yesterday. Planted my broad beans out yesterday and potted my brassicas into individual pots and will grow them on in the greenhouse. I've learned that it's best not to plant them in the garden until they're fairly large plants, that way they don't get clubroot.
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 06:25 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan just off to work now hope you have a good day.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 06:49 AM

Morning Lads ... have a good day at work fitou. Alan I didnt know that about brassicas... I shall try that this year ...thankyou.
Well Im walking to Castans today its the next village and about 15km there and back, a friend is coming and we are taking a picnic and going via a mountain instead of on the road. Which will make it about 25KM there is a very small church in the village which is very pretty so we shall sit there and lunch while looking at the view . Have a good day everyone
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 07:46 AM

Good morning everyone. Good luck with the gardening Alan. Cant get enthused about gardening myself.
Happy St Georges Day everyone English. I have a busy day helping my friend who has to go to the hospital for most of the day sorting out some treatment for her breast cancer. Will be her support. Will probably need a glass of wine or even the bottle when I get home tonight. Take care all and have a nice day. At least the sun is shining today in England.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 08:01 AM

Good day.
HAPPY ST. GEORGES DAY, to all.
Hubby put the flag up this morning.
Bye all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 08:46 AM

Good morning fellow members, I have Hannah today and hope to get some jobs done in the garden.

Enjoy your day everyone
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 08:50 AM

Good morning all. The sun is trying to come out so I think it will be a nice day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Good morning folks the day has started sunny and bright - what a difference it makes!

We are going to our daughter's house this afternoon and have been told that our granddaughter (12) is cooking a meal for us later! Really looking forward to it

Enjoy your day everyone!
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 08:56 AM

Morning all,we have glorious sunshine here.
I'm just off for a brisk walk.

Hope it's sunny where you are.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 09:07 AM

Good Morning Everyone, Isn't it a beautiful day! Have a good one everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top