Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 09:14 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning all, it is a dull day here.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 09:16 AM

Morning Everyone Dull and dreich here but sun is peeping thru' the heavy grey clouds!

Lovely photo Alan.

Enjoy a good day all
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 09:34 AM

Morning all, Love Pussy Willow Alan so soft and silky to touch, not seen any for a long time now. Mum used to have some in her garden when we were wee and I was always stroking it..
Weather's not good here today and that blooming cold wind is back again. Sheeze...
Working outside mostly today so am away to get myself in gear, enjoy your day people.
This is Plockton on the West Coast, where the Hamish Macbeth Series was made.

shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 09:45 AM

Morning everyone
Hope it is good where you are.
We have sunshine but it is not yet warm
Enjoy your day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 10:19 AM

Good morning all, cloudy here today looks like we're going to have a few showers. Love the photo's, I'm a great fan of Robert Carlyle a very talented actor in my opinion. Nothing much on for today, a few jobs then the pub at lunchtime.
Happy Saint George's Day to English Folk everywhere.
Enjoy your day Folks.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good morning all, cloudy here today looks like we're going to have a few showers. Love the photo's, I'm a great fan of Robert Carlyle a very talented actor in my opinion. Nothing much on for today, a few jobs then the pub at lunchtime.
Happy Saint George's Day to English Folk everywhere.
Enjoy your day Folks.

Jim matey, we tend not to celebrate George, (as opposed to Ireland's St: Pat's Day) as he never had anything to do with England, he was a reprobate Romano-Turkish Centurion chosen to represent England by the Catholic church.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 11:18 AM

Today my maternal grandmother would be 121

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Jim matey, we tend not to celebrate George, (as opposed to Ireland's St: Pat's Day) as he never had anything to do with England, he was a reprobate Romano-Turkish Centurion chosen to represent England by the Catholic church.
Thanks for the info Joe I never knew that, although I often wondered why there wasn't a great deal of celebrating on the day. Just have a few jars and celebrate your day anyway, I'll raise me glass and think of you all at lunchtime, cheers!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin

23-04-2013, 11:20 AM

That's a beautiful photograph Rachel, stunning.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2013, 11:42 AM

I agree Jem, it's more like a painting than a photo.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top