Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 05:11 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Goosey, goosey gander - taken at Kinewell lake, Northants. We're off to Mansfield today to visit our relations.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 07:29 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Morning Alan et al...

Back now from a few glorious days in the Malverns in the caravan...the sun shone, the food was good and the walk along the Malvern ridge magnificent...

Just got to clean up the caravan now, take it back to the farm where we store it and then get stuck into the garden for a few hours to catch up with all the jobs...

Have a great day folks

Barry
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 08:29 AM

Good Morning everyone, much better morning this morning to yesterday! Have a good day all, God bless.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 08:32 AM

Morning Alan and Barry Well Suns out again today, but still that real cold wind off the Sea to spoil things. Out for Dinner with friends tonight but a busy day beforehand. Enjoy your day people...
This is the Old Man of Storr, on the Isle of Skye. Beautiful place.....
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you are all well and have good day.
Alan I wonder if the Goose is auditioning for a part of Long John Silver.
Hope everyone is OK and have a nice day.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 08:56 AM

'morning Alan, Roxy, Barry, Moyra, and all who follow

Yesterday was beautiful here but it's suddenly colder today. I have to get the motorhome ready for it's first trip this year starting on Tuesday. That usually takes the best part of a weekend.

Have a good day all of you out there

ETA:-
Bowie Eyes - we were typing in syncronisation good morning to you too
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 09:10 AM

Morning all...
Can you believe its snowing out there and blowing a huey... Could some one come check my compass I sure Im meant to be in the south of France ... It was so warm last night I left my seedlings out and had to rush out of bed this morning to get them all in.
Short dog walk and now enjoying a coffee watching the soaps I have missed all week.
Have a good one all
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 09:28 AM

Good Morning all it is sunny here this morning.

Need to go out shortly to do supermarket shop.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 09:49 AM

Hmmmmm - nice goose matey, is he for the 'pot' tomorrow??? - roast goose is nice!!!
fitou143
Essex
fitou143 is male  fitou143 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2013, 09:55 AM

Good morning Alan and All coffee time for me, sun is out its the weekend again hooray.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top