Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 09:19 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Happy Sunday folks. A very heavy frost here but a clear blue sky. So beautiful in the woods at 7am and so many Bluebells just waiting to burst into life..my camera is ready to start clicking. Have a great day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:33 AM

Good morning everyone. I had to bring the washing in yesterday after a good start I heard something hitting the windows and we had hailstones as well. Colder today but it says its getting warmer this week, thank goodness.
Anyone getting a bad throat and not feeling very well it seems to be going around. I had one of my sons and then a friend telling me about theirs so be careful as it sounds really bad, especially if you are not too well to start with. My son gets asthma so has to be careful. He went to the Docs straight away and got antibiotics and he said they worked very quickly. Have a good day all. Off to Tescos then on my quizzes online.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 10:55 AM

Morning all
Scary pic Alan ~ I have no head for heights

I avoid books at boot sales because I have far too many here. Gave away 150 'as new' paperbacks last year (OH used to read on the train) and I have hundreds of hardbacks and reference books which I need to keep.

I try to confine my boot sale searches to small items, like costume jewellery or things I need. Bought a heavy china table lamp recently for Mum ~ less than £2. Had to replace the thingie at the top .... no problem .... works and looks good
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 11:37 AM

Good Sunday morning all. Lovely photo Alan but, as Rachel says, I'm not good at heights either. Makes me dizzy looking at it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 11:45 AM

Good morning all overcast and chilly here....

No special plans for today, may potter around in the garden this afternoon.

Phew! I wouldn't like to climb that 'hill' Alan!

Enjoy your day folks
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 01:32 PM

I went up by cable car Mags, there's no way I could have walked up.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 02:00 PM

'afternoon Alan and all above

Has turned really cold today, had to do some shopping for my trip, now just debating if I can get out to the garden, would prefer if it was a bit warmer.

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
I don't blame you
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Thank goodness for that, Alan!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 04:12 PM

I rode cable cars in Austria when I was younger but not sure I could do it now. I have this fear that they may come unhooked!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2013, 04:39 PM

Good evening all, not a bad day today, a bit colder I think. The grandkids are gone home and all is quiet on the western front, relaxing time now for the wife and me.
Good luck at the boot sale Rob.
Enjoy the evening Folks.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top