Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 05:55 PM

Re: At your convenience

Originally Posted by hazel ->
Daisymay you found a public loo, where do tell, I'll go and visit I've not seen one for donkeys years.
Gents toilets where I grew up always seemed to be underground, don't know why.
Let me see, there is one about 500 yards from our flats, there are two in Aberdare, three in Merthyr, countless ones in Cardiff, from Victorian ones to several modern ones in the bigger shopping centres (Malls to our overseas cousins) two in Treorchy, two more in Ton y pandy...need I go on?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 07:14 PM

All the big stores and supermarkets have loos , I guess that is where many people go now
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 07:52 PM

Our village has two public loos, and they are both free, and clean, and locked every night.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Supermarkets and garden centres usually have loos we find, free parking too.

Sadly I am usually tempted to buy something but no purchase necessary really.
I'm the same way. There's a chain of coffee shops where the washrooms are clean and anyone can use them but I always buy a coffee or tea on my way out.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 06:18 AM

The Department of Health and Aging has a National Public Toilet Guide covering the Nation, handy when you are caught short on a journey

The toilets here are always free, Sydney council put some self cleaning, posh, pay toilets in near Hyde Park they are still there forlorn and neglected because people refused to use them.

To add a bit of excitement to your ablutions road side toilets out in the bush often have this sign outside

Just open the door and have look around first before you get comfortable

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top