Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 09:07 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good morning folks. Sun is shining at the moment but black clouds in the distance heading this way.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 09:26 AM

Morning everyone

Very chilly first thing but sun is shining so hopefully another beautiful day.

Took a walk down the garden before i came into work sets me up for the day seeing all the flowers waking up.

Put a wash on the line knowing it will be dry by time i get home.

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 02:16 PM

Good afternoon all, lovely day here warm and sunny. Had a nice lunch in the pub with the wife and her sister Maisie, Maisie has to go into hospital next month to have her eyes done, it's just an in and out job, it seems her cataracts need surgery, the Doc explained everything to her and she's pleased with herself, she'll be back doing her Telly Bingo in no time.
Tell your fella I know how he feels Janela, we men always have to suffer in silence.
Enjoy the day folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2013, 04:14 PM

Back home again after spending the day with my daughter, went shopping this morning and spent this afternoon say in the garden ...... what a life!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top