Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 05:55 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

[IMG]
[/IMG]Taken yesterday at Fermyn Woods country park. We went for a walk arond the park and met this man with these two dogs, a labrador and a staffie. He was telling us about the antics these two dogs got up to and invited us to watch them at a pool in the park. When we got there he threw at twig into the water, the labrador dived in, collected it and swam to the side. When it clambered out the Staffie took it off of him and brought it back to the man. They did this time and time again - it was so funny.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 07:12 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all to follow. Our internet has been down for a couple of days but a chap came around yesterday and exchanged the router which seems to have done the trick.. Slight ground frost here this morning but a lovely start with bright sunshine. Just a bit of pottering around for me this morning whilst Mrs P goes for a haircut, and we are visiting friends this afternoon for coffee and cake.

Here's one of me and the dogs atop the Malvern Hills last week....

valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 08:56 AM

plantman, our internet went down for ages, I rang up and got a recorded message, which said to try switching power off to router for half an hour and then switch it back on and try again. It worked, had to do it again recently, Having a new router would have achieved the same thing really, it would have been switched off and back on to new one.

Happy 1st May all, a lovely sunny start to the day and month.
I'll be stuck indoors today though
I don't know where April went, apart from feeling off colour for all of it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->

Here's one of me and the dogs atop the Malvern Hills last week....
Barry you can see my house from there if you know where to look
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 09:11 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful spring morning and I am wondering if I dare get the runner bean canes down from the roof of the garage or if this action will prompt another couple of inches of snow or maybe a monsoon like last year

I am so behind in the garden like the rest of the country so must have a real go at it this weekend.
Chloe will be pleased, she loves it when I am gardening busying herself carrying pruning's or the trowel around .

Enjoy your day everyone...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 09:26 AM

Good Morning everyone, lovely morning here this morning and even a bit warmer after a frosty night. Have a good day all. God bless.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 09:43 AM

Morning everyone
Another beautiful start to the day here, love going for a wonder down the garden before coming in to work. Sets me up for being cooped up all day. Ah well got to earn the pennies.
Enjoy your day what every you have planned
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 09:56 AM

Good morning all, it's another lovely day here so the wife and me are off to Wicklow for the day, a nice train ride of about three quarters of an hour, have lunch in a small hotel we love then home by teatime, that's the plan anyway, just waiting for herself to get ready, see you later.
Enjoy your day folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 10:43 AM

Good morning. Another sunny but cool start.
I could have sworn I said good morning earlier but I just realised that the doorbell went as I signed in so I lost my train of thought - so easy to do now that I'm **yrs of age
Jem, hope you have an enjoyable train ride .. not been on a train a for years (btw, hubby's 'man flu' is so much better today, still making him take it easy though )
Meg, my canes are in - not the beans though Hope you and Chloe have a good time together - what a helpful dog
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2013, 10:48 AM

Why when I move away from the site and return I find I have been signed out especially after I have clicked remember me? Does this happen to anyone else?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top