Join for free
Page 25 of 737 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:10 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I know, they wouldn't let me do it.
Can you do slow motion jumping and grinning?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2018, 11:13 PM

What IS that annoying fluttering thing at the top of the forum?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I would imagine the noise would scare him Besso.
I think he sees them as needed to be herded up. Not much scares him.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I think he sees them as needed to be herded up. Not much scares him.
That made me laugh.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 06:17 PM

Help I cannot find any wooden corner shelves anywhere. I am so annoyed I could crush a grape!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:00 PM

That made me laugh.
Thank you SP. One of his best attributes is that he makes people smile, feel comfortable. Compassionate. Grandson fell over - Max was instantly on the scene.

We were comfortable with his lovely, gentle nature and got him assessed as a PAT dog. Pets as therapy. He qualified before even doing half the course.

For me. he is just Max.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:10 PM

I'll tell you what really irritates me [seeing as you were kind enough to ask] - it's the rapidly-forming univeral acceptance of beginning a sentence with an adjective. Namely 'So'. The word 'so' is an adverb,a conjunction,a pronoun,an adjective and an interjection-it is NOT a precursor nor an introduction to correct sentence structure. (syntax,to those who refuse to learn)

There can be no doubt most will disagree,as the dwindling use of correct grammar in all walks of life,plus rapidly dwindling use of syntax and morphology (including inflections thereof) plus phonology and semantics,has become seen as mere 'nit-picking'....

So;leave it ahht,innit,doh. Coz obviously,like,nahwatta mean,basically,at the end of the day,someone'll turn arahnd 'n' say,like,nahwattahmean,leave it aht...'e blocked me on Facebook annat,basically.

.....pardon?.....

Ok...interrupted...soz....WHOOSH!...[and he was gonned]...
peripheral
GB
peripheral is male  peripheral has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:24 PM

People that fart in crowded lifts!!!!
OOPS, you've heard about me then?
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
OOPS, you've heard me then?
[corrected that for you,peri...no charge]
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Thank you SP. One of his best attributes is that he makes people smile, feel comfortable. Compassionate. Grandson fell over - Max was instantly on the scene.

We were comfortable with his lovely, gentle nature and got him assessed as a PAT dog. Pets as therapy. He qualified before even doing half the course.

For me. he is just Max.
Besso I know how much you love him. You are more than welcome to post about him here -
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...08#post1537008 I would love to hear more about him. Pics are always welcome.

Originally Posted by Pug ->
I'll tell you what really irritates me [seeing as you were kind enough to ask] - it's the rapidly-forming univeral acceptance of beginning a sentence with an adjective. Namely 'So'. The word 'so' is an adverb,a conjunction,a pronoun,an adjective and an interjection-it is NOT a precursor nor an introduction to correct sentence structure. (syntax,to those who refuse to learn)

There can be no doubt most will disagree,as the dwindling use of correct grammar in all walks of life,plus rapidly dwindling use of syntax and morphology (including inflections thereof) plus phonology and semantics,has become seen as mere 'nit-picking'....

So;leave it ahht,innit,doh. Coz obviously,like,nahwatta mean,basically,at the end of the day,someone'll turn arahnd 'n' say,like,nahwattahmean,leave it aht...'e blocked me on Facebook annat,basically.

.....pardon?.....

Ok...interrupted...soz....WHOOSH!...[and he was gonned]...
Sew a needle pulling thread

Originally Posted by peripheral ->
OOPS, you've heard about me then?
Love your humour.

Page 25 of 737 « First < 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top