Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 05:44 AM

Good Morning Wednesday.

Hi

Good Morning All.

A much cooler day and it is also raining.

A very busy day today.

Windows and guttering being cleaned, replacement lock to be be fitted to back door and new shelving units ib the sheds.

All socially distanced.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 07:17 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good morning everyone, cooler and raining here too, and I'm hoping it rains steadily all day to give the garden a well earned drink...

Taking the dogs to the woods first thing then the day is my own to waste as I wish, so as it's raining I may risk fish 'n chips for lunch and watch an old film for a couple of hours for a change.

Enjoy your day folks.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 07:19 AM

Also cooler for us. In fact, the first rain we have had since over six weeks. In fact, think it was the driest May ever in June.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good morning everyone, cooler and raining here too, and I'm hoping it rains steadily all day to give the garden a well earned drink...

Taking the dogs to the woods first thing then the day is my own to waste as I wish, so as it's raining I may risk fish 'n chips for lunch and watch an old film for a couple of hours for a change.

Enjoy your day folks.
Good morning everyone.

Barry - that sounds like my kind of a day!
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 08:18 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's dull here. We've had rain in the night, maybe more to come according to the forecast. I'm pleased I went on my ramble yesterday.
It's been much too hot to do any work in the garden these last few days so todays the chance to get something done as long as the rain keeps off.

No other plans except a short walk with Tony.

Have a good day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Overcast and looking like rain here, a lot cooler. The forecast is for a dry day with showers developing and rain moving in. Maximum temperature 17°C.

At least it’s cooler! Even so it’s probably another ‘me’ day I guess, that I feel is about all I want to do today!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 08:29 AM

cooler here on the south coast and overcast ,no rain yet but this area has a micro climate all of its own. It often rains in Bexhill or Hastings or Eastbourne the other way along the coast but not here
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 09:00 AM

Good morning everyone no rain here yet, I hope we don't miss it again.

I have seen 2 barn owls up close this week, I have never seen them close in the wild before.

The other night I was closing the landing window and a barn owl was sitting on the corner of my neighbour's roof in the moonlight just feet away . On hearing a noise it turned and looked at me then flew gracefully away.
Last night when I took Chloe I was standing waiting while she was sniffing around in the grass and I looked up to see a large shadow on a branch above me. I shone my torch up and there again I was gazing into the eyes of a barn owl

Completing my walk I saw 2 hedgehogs an interesting walk.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2020, 09:11 AM

Good morning everyone

Raining here in Yorkshire too...I'm surrounded.by village green which is more of a yellowy brown right now ..so I'm looking forward to it turning green again.

Your walk sounds lovely Meg at my last house we had an owl who was a regular visitor to our garden at night...I miss him

Another day in isolation but indoors so maybe I will actually get on with some decorating...if I can muster the enthusiasm.

Have a good day all whatever's planned

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top