Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 07:48 PM

Re: Ugly feet.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I did notice one thing Carol.

Your toe next to your big toe is longer than your big toe.
Mine are like that. I have big flipper feet.
Mine are too
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 07:49 PM

Carol I can't post pics of my feet on here without someone getting slightly hot under the collar!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 08:52 PM

Ok, Carol. So your toe-nails aren't perfect. you should see mine. A hundred times worse. I'll trade mine for yours... any day.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:11 PM

my toes are enough to turn anyone off, good job I'm not on the lookout eh lol. Oh well, my husband loves me, toes and all.

You can see that my second and third toes are on the same joint, I call them my conjoined twin toes. Also on my right foot I have 2nd and 3rd toes on same joint but one of the toes has a normal tonail on it. It was hard to describe my toes so you can see here for yourself what I mean now as to why I can't paint my toenails.

Apparently Mum was upset at first about my toes being deformed but the midwife told her 'she'll be a great swimmer' that midwife was right, I am! lol

Don't all rush for the sick bucket at once, I can almost see your faces screwing up haha.

I guess there are much worse deformities I could have had so I consider myself lucky really.

By the way, no one ever knew or knows why I was born with toes like this.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	toes.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	11818  
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:42 PM

Wow, how unusual. Does it make it hard to grip, you know like when you walk on slippy surfaces (swimming baths) and they tend to naturally curl for grip.
You must think us others with long toes look like monkeys that could swing from trees.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:45 PM

Very unusual LQ but be proud, that can be your claim to fame
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Wow, how unusual. Does it make it hard to grip, you know like when you walk on slippy surfaces ](swimming baths) and they tend to naturally curl for grip.
You must think us others with long toes look like monkeys that could swing from trees.
No Morty I can still grip ok.

When I was a kid I would always stand with my toes turned under so no one could see if you know what i mean.

I wish I did have long toes that look like monkeys rather than these ugly things but we can't always have what we want and I guess no one is ever totally happy with their lot eh lol
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

08-03-2020, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Very unusual LQ but be proud, that can be your claim to fame
aye I'll remember that............they make me unique too hehe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
aye I'll remember that............they make me unique too hehe
Yep!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2020, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No Morty I can still grip ok.

When I was a kid I would always stand with my toes turned under so no one could see if you know what i mean.

I wish I did have long toes that look like monkeys rather than these ugly things but we can't always have what we want and I guess no one is ever totally happy with their lot eh lol
Don't be daft ... they're not ugly, just different. It's usually nail problems that make most folk unhappy with their feet..
Whatever type, feet take a lot of punishment these days.
I'm not keen on mine , they look so big. Just as well I keep them in boots most of the time.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top