Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2020, 11:54 AM

Re: Merlin.

Originally Posted by AliceWonderland ->
I like the series - the Dragon is great

I love Kilgarrah. He is brilliantly voiced by John Hurt.

We didn't see so much of the white dragon, Aithura, even when he grew up.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	aithura.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	3.7 KB
ID:	12581  
AliceWonderland
United Kingdom
AliceWonderland is female  AliceWonderland has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

White dragons are beautiful dragons I'm not sure if Aithura is male or female dragon Did you read "Eragon"? Eragon's dragon - Saphira is a blue female
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2020, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by AliceWonderland ->
White dragons are beautiful dragons I'm not sure if Aithura is male or female dragon Did you read "Eragon"? Eragon's dragon - Saphira is a blue female
Yes I saw the film. I liked it, in fact I have the DVD somewhere.
I think Aithura was male.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 06:40 AM

I confess, Merlin has become my guilty pleasure. Barely anyone over the age of 20, everyone gorgeous looking, paper thin plots, lots of unintelligible muttered spells, oh, and does Morganna come from the Dublin area of Camelot? What's not to like?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:39 AM

Kilgharrah, better known as The Great Dragon, is a mighty and ancient dragon who was imprisoned and chained in a cave beneath Camelot by Uther Pendragon at the end of the Great Purge, where he was left for over 20 years.
Didn't like Uther at all, far to up himself lol.

I did read a while back that the Series ended because they ran out of ideas for future storylines. Pity..
I'm recording it off "Pick" each weekday at the moment.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

Did Morganna not get her mitts on the white dragon?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-05-2020, 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Did Morganna not get her mitts on the white dragon?
Yes she did & once, when bigger he tried to attack Arthur, but Merlin, stopped him & sent him away. We never really saw much of him though & never did find out what happened to him in the end.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 02:57 PM

Morganna doesn't seem to have much to do, apart from flit around looking decorative, does she?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 02:59 PM

I didn't get interested in this at all first time around. Too many anachronistic turns of phrase and way too much makeup and immaculate teeth for the cast. I like my fantasy a bit more gritty than this sugar-coated fluff aimed at teens.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

13-05-2020, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I didn't get interested in this at all first time around. Too many anachronistic turns of phrase and way too much makeup and immaculate teeth for the cast. I like my fantasy a bit more gritty than this sugar-coated fluff aimed at teens.
In that case I must be a born again teen.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top