Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2020, 08:05 PM

Re: Merlin.

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I confess, Merlin has become my guilty pleasure. Barely anyone over the age of 20, everyone gorgeous looking, paper thin plots, lots of unintelligible muttered spells, oh, and does Morganna come from the Dublin area of Camelot? What's not to like?
Evil but sexy.... just my type.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Evil but sexy.... just my type.
What are you like...lol lol
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
Morganna doesn't seem to have much to do, apart from flit around looking decorative, does she?
She has a lot more to do in the episodes once her powers arrive and she leaves the Palace. She's one nasty wee mare in the future.

Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

14-05-2020, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
I didn't get interested in this at all first time around. Too many anachronistic turns of phrase and way too much makeup and immaculate teeth for the cast. I like my fantasy a bit more gritty than this sugar-coated fluff aimed at teens.
My mum loved it and she was in her late 80s early 90s lol. So did the others in the sheltered housing complex she lived in. Big discussions in the Common Room with cake n coffee after each episode.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
My mum loved it and she was in her late 80s early 90s lol. So did the others in the sheltered housing complex she lived in. Big discussions in the Common Room with cake n coffee after each episode.
Lovely your Mum & her fellow sheltered residents loved Merlin.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top