Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:38 PM

Re: One Today

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Happy Birthday Murtagh!

Can't believe those cats have allowed him to reach this age!
Tirzah is still giving him a run for his money.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:42 PM

Cats rule!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Cats rule!
No doubt about that Tabs.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 08:46 PM

Oooh what a gorgeous cutie!!!

Happy Birthday Murtagh!

Dingy, I don't want to take up your thread but it was my doggygranddaughter's lst birthday last week.
She looks rather bemused here .... apparently she wanted a rest after her morning swim not a daft hat and another photo call

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail (1).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	12619  
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 08:57 PM

Wow Longy ... who taught the furry critter to read?
Very clever.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 03:55 AM

Seems like yesterday you got the wee fella. I had to strip my ones coat myself yesterday as it had gotten so long. Will be glad when the Groomers are open again. How's your lad coping with the warmer weather.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-05-2020, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Oooh what a gorgeous cutie!!!

Happy Birthday Murtagh!

Dingy, I don't want to take up your thread but it was my doggygranddaughter's lst birthday last week.
She looks rather bemused here .... apparently she wanted a rest after her morning swim not a daft hat and another photo call
Aw, all one year olds welcome Pesta. I wanted to get Murt a hat too but couldn't get one locally.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-05-2020, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Wow Longy ... who taught the furry critter to read?
Very clever.
He also shreds documents if you want to send any over to him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

16-05-2020, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Seems like yesterday you got the wee fella. I had to strip my ones coat myself yesterday as it had gotten so long. Will be glad when the Groomers are open again. How's your lad coping with the warmer weather.
He is ok at the moment. We always take a bottle of water and one of those collapsable bowls with us on his walks. He does need a haircut though. every few days I have to cut the hair away from his eyes so he can see properly.

How did you go about stripping his coat Rox? Do you use clippers?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
He is ok at the moment. We always take a bottle of water and one of those collapsable bowls with us on his walks. He does need a haircut though. every few days I have to cut the hair away from his eyes so he can see properly.

How did you go about stripping his coat Rox? Do you use clippers?

I know you were asking Roxy, but if I may poke me nose in, I use the Wahl electric dog clippers on my lot.
I have the small 'Bravo' for ears and paws, and a bigger version with detachable combs for the rest of the body.

Meg is a more proficient groomer than me though.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top