Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:20 PM

Re: Unforgotten

I hope she can finish the investigation, but it's not looking good..... There is some damn fine acting by Nicola Walker, Sanjeev Bhaskar, and Susan Lynch.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I hope she can finish the investigation, but it's not looking good..... There is some damn fine acting by Nicola Walker, Sanjeev Bhaskar, and Susan Lynch.
I bet her dad wished he’d answered her phone calls....

It seemed strange seeing Susan Lynch playing a police officer in this and at the same time, playing a police officer in Bloodlands as well.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I bet her dad wished he’d answered her phone calls....

It seemed strange seeing Susan Lynch playing a police officer in this and at the same time, playing a police officer in Bloodlands as well.
I've seen her in a few things over the years Arty. She always turns out a good performance.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2021, 05:05 PM

If she doesn't survive that's one Police pension saved. This is the only reason she took the case in the first place - it was either this or be desk-bound for 3 months until she could retire on a full pension.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

24-03-2021, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
If she doesn't survive that's one Police pension saved. This is the only reason she took the case in the first place - it was either this or be desk-bound for 3 months until she could retire on a full pension.
Do you think it will be the last in the series Percy?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 10:08 AM

I've seen her in a few things over the years Arty. She always turns out a good performance.
Foxy, Yes, l have seen her in a few things over the years too. I think she is a great actress.
Her brother John Lynch is a good actor too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-03-2021, 12:16 PM

Foxy, Yes, l have seen her in a few things over the years too. I think she is a great actress.
Her brother John Lynch is a good actor too.
Has John appeared in anything I might have seen Arty? I didn't know she had an acting brother....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

25-03-2021, 12:27 PM

Has John appeared in anything I might have seen Arty? I didn't know she had an acting brother....
Foxy, l would say, he’s one of those actors you’ve seen but you don’t know his name! You might recognise him from these pics?
I have seen him in The Fall and Tin Star.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	11FD6255-6F84-4647-A8A5-C193EC17170A.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	15115  
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-03-2021, 04:42 PM

Foxy, l would say, he’s one of those actors you’ve seen but you don’t know his name! You might recognise him from these pics?
I have seen him in The Fall and Tin Star.
Ah yes Arty, thanks, I have seen him. I used to watch the fall, was that the one with Scully from the X Files?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2021, 04:47 PM

Do you think it will be the last in the series Percy?
Yes, V read it in our TV guide.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top