Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 10:56 AM

Interacting with others.

I absolutely love it...

How about you?

What do you like about it?

Have you learnt anything about yourself, by interacting on here with others?

This particular site, has really helped me grow as a person.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 11:07 AM

Re: Interacting with others.

Well y'know what....I am a classic introvert. I love people and chatting with them, but I do have to get on my own to recharge quite a bit. I have been here a week or so maybe....and adore it! The variety of discussions that I dip in and out of, the little word games that stretch my brain, and just the general vibe of this corner of the internet is fabulous. But I really couldn't deal with this amount of people (as lovely as you all are) in real life on a daily basis, haha! In work, I am so mentally exhausted by the end of the day that I just want a bath and bed.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Well y'know what....I am a classic introvert. I love people and chatting with them, but I do have to get on my own to recharge quite a bit. I have been here a week or so maybe....and adore it! The variety of discussions that I dip in and out of, the little word games that stretch my brain, and just the general vibe of this corner of the internet is fabulous. But I really couldn't deal with this amount of people (as lovely as you all are) in real life on a daily basis, haha! In work, I am so mentally exhausted by the end of the day that I just want a bath and bed.

I understand what you are saying,Pixie, it’s nice to have the “ on, off “ button,
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 11:21 AM

I like being on a forum.

Even in quiet times I can sit here, like the Pope, and smile at the screen, for the benefit of everyone out there!

I'm doing it now

Look>>>>>>>>>
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I like being on a forum.

Even in quiet times I can sit here, like the Pope, and smile at the screen, for the benefit of everyone out there!

I'm doing it now

Look>>>>>>>>>
Now that made me laugh!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-02-2021, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I like being on a forum.

I'm doing it now

Look>>>>>>>>>

susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 12:40 PM

I have to choose my times to be with people because sometimes people drain my energy with constant talking and repeating and especially if they are moaners.

As I've grown and become older I'm quite comfy in my own skin and dont have a need to be with people whereas when young I was more needy.

I enjoy coming here as I do laugh at some of the funny replies and when people have a go at each other I can sit back and watch the interaction .
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-02-2021, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I have to choose my times to be with people because sometimes people drain my energy with constant talking and repeating and especially if they are moaners.

As I've grown and become older I'm quite comfy in my own skin and dont have a need to be with people whereas when young I was more needy.

I enjoy coming here as I do laugh at some of the funny replies and when people have a go at each other I can sit back and watch the interaction .

I certainly agree, about some people can drain our energy,with constant talking and moaning.

It’s good that we can come here,Susan,i flit from here and my new Christian site,.i like coming here, because I can be myself, if you get my meaning, plus I’m daft at times,..actually that should have read, “ most of the time”,...” Daft”
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 01:08 PM

It would be nice to see friends in the flesh, but coming here does kinda make up for not being able to.
I can chat on & on & on, as my friends would say & if you could hear me on the phone to them.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-02-2021, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
It would be nice to see friends in the flesh, but coming here does kinda make up for not being able to.
I can chat on & on & on, as my friends would say & if you could hear me on the phone to them.
It’s good to talk,Tiff. plus we have an on, off button here,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top