Join for free
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 09:56 PM

Move over Steve Irwin

I have always thought that Steve Irwin was a mad fellow. It seems that I was wrong...

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2021, 11:19 PM

Re: Move over Steve Irwin

I loved Steve Irwin...RIP.

Never missed any of his documentaries that was aired in the UK...he was a passionate man ,and respected wildlife, he had his own wildlife park..I called him the crock man....such a knowledgeable young man, re: crocs....so sad to hear when he passed...a stingray pierced his heart ,with its barb,I believe .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 12:08 AM

Steve Irwin was far from mad. He was a great conservationist, a great husband and father and is still mourned by many people. Contrary to what some people think, he never hurt a crocodile or any other animal in his life. He was an entertainer. He died the way he probably wanted to. In nature from an innocent animal.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Steve Irwin was far from mad. He was a great conservationist, a great husband and father and is still mourned by many people. Contrary to what some people think, he never hurt a crocodile or any other animal in his life. He was an entertainer. He died the way he probably wanted to. In nature from an innocent animal.
Just a joke Keezoy! Yes he was amazing and I’m glad his son is carrying on his work
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

27-02-2021, 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I loved Steve Irwin...RIP.

Never missed any of his documentaries that was aired in the UK...he was a passionate man ,and respected wildlife, he had his own wildlife park..I called him the crock man....such a knowledgeable young man, re: crocs....so sad to hear when he passed...a stingray pierced his heart ,with its barb,I believe .
We got to see them later than most countries but enjoyed him tremendously!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:55 AM

Gosh hes a brave man feeding those crocodiles he has no fear

Steve Irwin yes a wonderful man fascinating to watch
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2021, 10:59 AM

Loved Steve Irwin .
The Irwin family are so practical too no decisions on what to wear everyday l
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-03-2021, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
I have always thought that Steve Irwin was a mad fellow. It seems that I was wrong...

I hand feed deer and wild turkeys. I would never do what this guy does. It's amazing he has any hands left.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top