Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2021, 10:39 PM

Re: Line of Duty.

Yeah - the DVD will be released on May17th! Have pre-ordered mine already.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 12:03 AM

Argh ...don’t know if I can stay with this , Kelly MacDonald’s getting on my nerves already .Said I wasn’t a fan of hers ?
KP53
New Member!
Wiltshire
KP53 is female 

22-03-2021, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Argh ...do t k ow if I can stay with this , Kelly MacDonald’s getting on my nerves a already .
I thought it was brilliant - she is very intense in it, but then I guess its a very intense character shes playing - hopefully more of the investigative side with Steve and AC12 and less of her.

The only actress that really gets on my wick is Keira Knightley and theres about as much chance of her being on line of duty as there is of me being on it
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 05:16 PM

Well, we enjoyed it. Is Kate going to be dragged, kicking and screaming, back into the clutches of AC12? Having split from her husband and lost contact with her child, is she going to change sides and "go into bat" for the lesbian DCI who's just split from her partner (the Indian sergeant) who is a member of her squad?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 06:28 PM

I’ve not watched it yet but sis said she didn’t like the new female actor, said her voice irritated her, and that if she stays, she won’t watch any more.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 10:10 PM

The only other thing in which I have seen Kelly MacDonald is Nanny McFee - and I do not remember her having a Scottish accent in that.

Just watched this 1st episode on 'catch up' on the 'puter an have to say I am not impressed so far. Can only hope it improves - rapidly - or I will cancel my DVD.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
The only other thing in which I have seen Kelly MacDonald is Nanny McFee - and I do not remember her having a Scottish accent in that.

Just watched this 1st episode on 'catch up' on the 'puter an have to say I am not impressed so far. Can only hope it improves - rapidly - or I will cancel my DVD.
Born in Glasgow Silvertabby so a strong Scottish accent .
It’s only the first episode , things will liven up .
Surely we all want to know who or what H is?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

22-03-2021, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Born in Glasgow Silvertabby so a strong Scottish accent .
It’s only the first episode , things will liven up .
Surely we all want to know who or what H is?
Yes - but only if it is not Adrian Dunbar!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Me neither Tabs. In fact I switched it off.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 06:57 PM

I was so looking forward to this new series but l wasn't really enamoured and fell asleep! I woke to see Kate Fleming taking hold of Kelly MacDonald’s hand!!

I decided to watch it properly the next day after l had worked out all the abbreviations and take in the characters.
I thought it was better than when l first viewed it!

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top