Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 06:13 PM

Re: A little bit of Cherry Blossom

Aww that's a shame, Bratti, I hate it when trees die off like that. The CB trees around here are pretty odd - some trees are only partially blossoming, and the other bits on the same tree are well gone. Dry as a bone and no blossom, so its quite possible they are struggling to survive now. I took some more pics when I was out earlier, just to print off and hang up on the wall. There is another row of trees further up the street which have yet to bloom. They are stunning (when they finally summon up the effort! heh)
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Aww that's a shame, Bratti, I hate it when trees die off like that. The CB trees around here are pretty odd - some trees are only partially blossoming, and the other bits on the same tree are well gone. Dry as a bone and no blossom, so its quite possible they are struggling to survive now. I took some more pics when I was out earlier, just to print off and hang up on the wall. There is another row of trees further up the street which have yet to bloom. They are stunning (when they finally summon up the effort! heh)
Yes it too bad but we are moving anyway.
I suppose old age would make them look that way. They bloom less, have less colour etc.,

It’s good you are taking pictures. You’ll have fond memories to look back on.

I enjoy cutting branches on displaying them indoors. The house smells lovely. It’s too bad they don’t last longer.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 07:24 PM

Thanks for your comment -- this is a lovely thread you started Pixie .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 07:42 PM

Thank you Richmond! Anything to celebrate the wonders of nature, eh? Especially after this long horrid year!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 09:52 PM

Gorgeous photo, Richmond!
I second that, the tree is beautiful, Richmond.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 10:09 PM

Spring..........

Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

01-04-2021, 10:19 PM

Aww thanks for sharing that Besoeker, its so pretty!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2021, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->
Stunning photo Richmond....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2021, 01:14 PM

Aww thanks for sharing that Besoeker, its so pretty!
It's a neighbour's garden. Maybe I can sneak a closer look.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top