Join for free
Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 05:11 PM

Re: Has the Brexit subforum had it's day?

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
It's another addition to the thread's post count which isn't bad given the whole subforum is so out-of-date and behind the times.
A modern young man wouldn't visit here.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 09:50 PM

I see your dire level of understanding hasn't improved any DM; since when does using a word once equate to an obsession?

It's good to see that you recognize your efforts as being "puny" though.
Keep it up.

It's another addition to the thread's post count which isn't bad given the whole subforum is so out-of-date and behind the times.
Who's counting Zaph??
As you seem to know, l can't count ??
But it looks like you are out for the count. !!!

Donkeyman! 🤗🤗
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 05:43 PM

WTF are you on about DM?
You're surpassing even your usual failures iof comprehension.

It is now quite patently obvios that this whole subforum is in far too many cases nothing more than a last refuge for failed yet determined EUrophiles who have little more to do that disrupt what little reasonable debate was left.

Mind you, it's a great example for others as to why the subforum is well past it's best-before date.
There are very few on-topic posts in the whole subforum any more.
But, to be on topic, your question in the threat title has fully been answered.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
But, to be on topic, your question in the threat title has fully been answered.
If you mean that I answered it, correct.
Well-spotted and good of you to agree that "There are very few on-topic posts in the whole subforum any more".

Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

15-04-2021, 05:57 PM

If you mean that I answered it, correct.
Well-spotted and good of you to agree that "There are very few on-topic posts in the whole subforum any more".

I would define that as putting words in my mouth. Your text in bold was not contained in the title. And I said the question in the title was answered.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I would define that as putting words in my mouth. Your text in bold was not contained in the title. And I said the question in the title was answered.
You can define it as what you like but it doesn't make what you say true.

The text I bolded was enclosed in the post of mine you quoted old boy.
You keep boosting my post count though if it makes you happy but doing so isn't proving the following incorrect:
"There are very few on-topic posts in the whole subforum any more".

ETA:
Let's see how many people insist upon off-topic posting in their desperation to have the last word on every single Brexit post once I sign off, shall we?
Probably the same poster that did just that right up until October.
The insecurity that necessitates such infantile actions is, let's be fair, typically EU.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 08:10 PM

let's be fair
Are you taking a new approach, Zaphod?
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
That's what happens when you've got a rubbish topic.
Hello Harbal, I am not so sure if your are right here. According to my experience there are typically three strategies being followed in political forums:

1. distraction from the topic,
2. argumenta ad hominem and
3. insults.

There is a weekly programme in the UK where you can improve your skills in the upper strategies. It is called "PMQs", live on parliamentlive.tv/Commons.

By the way, it its called "prime ministers questions" and not "prime ministers answers".

If you should discover traces of sarcasm in this post, they are completely coincidental.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2021, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
Hello Harbal, I am not so sure if your are right here. According to my experience there are typically three strategies being followed in political forums:

1. distraction from the topic,
2. argumenta ad hominem and
3. insults.
I would have added down right lying to that list, and put it at number one.

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
There is a weekly programme in the UK where you can improve your skills in the upper strategies. It is called "PMQs", live on parliamentlive.tv/Commons.
Ah, yes, that's where supporters get the chance to ask questions like: Does the Prime minister agree with me that the government is doing an excellent job of.....?

And the leader of the opposition gets the chance to ask questions like: Does the Prime minister agree with me that he is an incompetent idiot?

It is a very constructive exercise.

If you should discover traces of sarcasm in this post, they are completely coincidental.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2021, 01:49 AM

Had its Day! are you serious? When I logged on this morning and looked at the "New Posts" list 12 of the first page's 25 listings were Brexit Forum entries.

Talk about rehashing the past! All the usual suspects were there.

Page 10 of 14 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top