Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 05:00 AM

Re: Vaccine Side Effects

Does anyone actually know what the true side effects are?
I’d like to know.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:10 AM

The ones that didn't die produced a resistant strain of human, that's why we are still here......You can't vaccinate against death!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I’d like to know.
Only what the media tell us Bratti.....

And it's the bits they leave out are the best bits....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:09 AM

Haha good one Foxy, and mostly true here...
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

The ones that didn't die produced a resistant strain of human, that's why we are still here......You can't vaccinate against death!
That is very true OGF !!
And quite funny !! 😀😀
Trouble is, it seems people are not prepared to die in the interests
of others anymore ??
What's the matter with people nowadays !!

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔🤔
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

07-04-2021, 10:16 AM

None of these diseases and illnesses are not the issue here though are they....?
Most of these vaccines give lifelong protection, or at least longer than the six months (at best) you will get from a covid 19 vaccine. All these vaccines ran a proper long term test for complications down the line....
To compare the Covid 19 vaccine to these is like saying "Why can't I put milk in my gearbox because it's a liquid the same as oil!"

The person who wrote that might consider themselves lucky to only have 99 problems, but they might be a little bit premature in writing off the Covid 19 vaccine as a problem solver just yet....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

07-04-2021, 10:21 AM

As I mentioned earlier, the reason why the human race is still humming along nicely is due to the bodies ability to build a resistance to various infections and diseases.
If we have to rely on vaccines to keep it that way we will end up with an overpopulated world full of old substandard humans.....Oh! wait a minute....
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I’d like to know.
Exactly as said in the blurb, and please beware of scare sories with dubious sources.

Having any vaccine or taking any medication includes a risk of side effects which can vary from person to person.
Paracetamol for example poses a statistically far, far greater risk of death than any Coronavirus vaccine in use today.

https://www.gov.uk/government/public...e-side-effects
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 01:56 PM

Yes, l think it all started at the end of WW2 OGF ?
Pity lve just been extolling the virtues of the NHS on another thread ??

Donkeyman!������
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2021, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

None of these diseases and illnesses are not the issue here though are they....?
Most of these vaccines give lifelong protection, or at least longer than the six months (at best) you will get from a covid 19 vaccine. All these vaccines ran a proper long term test for complications down the line....
To compare the Covid 19 vaccine to these is like saying "Why can't I put milk in my gearbox because it's a liquid the same as oil!"

The person who wrote that might consider themselves lucky to only have 99 problems, but they might be a little bit premature in writing off the Covid 19 vaccine as a problem solver just yet....
You should get in touch with the WHO OGF and give them the benefit of your expertise. Explain to them where they are going wrong.

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top