Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:36 PM

Re: Chatted up.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Annie!!!.....😂🤣😅....,😮😮😮......,
Pauline, this thread - pandora's box!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Pauline, this thread - pandora's box!
I love it Annie....all in good fun...😂
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
long, Long ago , when I was about 16 , I had an after school job picking strawberries. There was a girl working next to me who got very sweaty (as we all did in the summer heat) and would use her T shirt to wipe her face and there was nothing under it apart from her mammary equipment! Maybe I missed an opportunity!
That makes me think of this:

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:46 PM

Oh yes great fun Pauline. I'd completely forgotten about veg fetish man! One of your five a day
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Everyday when I go out, whether to the grocery store, shopping, fruit market or a walk in the park, I have a brief chat with someone, standing in line, someone I know and haven't run into because of the Covid restrictions, we all generally say hello and stop for a quick, "How have you been" and "so nice to see you again."

Doesn't matter if it's female or male, married or single, it's a friendly way to be, and you come home in a lighter mood because you have been socially interactive. I would feel awful if I didn't chat with someone on my outing.
Actually I usually do also. Just small talk .....Nice day.... etc.,
however if there’s someone that I don’t wish to talk with, they end up knowing rather quickly. I don’t mind a quick friendly small talk chat but I don’t want anyone getting the wrong idea.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

I love that....I'm still figuring it out
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 09:56 AM

My understanding of being ‘chatted up’, is someone who wants to ask you out on a date.

When l talk to a man, l see it only as a man being friendly and having a friendly conversation. Nothing more.

So why do l get the feeling from some of the comments on here, that any conversation with a man, is taken as being ‘chatted up’?
Have l misunderstood?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
What the?.........
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
My understanding of being ‘chatted up’, is someone who wants to ask you out on a date.

When l talk to a man, l see it only as a man being friendly and having a friendly conversation. Nothing more.

So why do l get the feeling from some of the comments on here, that any conversation with a man, is taken as being ‘chatted up’?
Have l misunderstood?

Ask you out on a date...,what age are you living in Art?

😂🤣😅.....they text these days and sends pics of their naughty bits to each other....some not all.....😮😮😮...

We are the old outdated elderly pensioners....😂🤣
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2021, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Was it you?!! I think he said something like "vegetables are very interesting don't you think?" (stroking cucumber)
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yeah, that was definitely him, Annie.
He tried the same trick with me with the bananas.
I have become a bit of a veg expert in the past year or so ..... fruit too.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top