Join for free
Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:52 AM

Re: Chatted up.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I think some women mistake a friendly chat for being chatted up.
Most men are just being friendly and don’t mean anything more than that.

I am stating this generally, not at anyone on this thread.
Hi

I think you are exactly right.

A nice chat is very good for your mental health, it does not mean either sex or a life long commitment.

It is just what it is, a nice innocent chat.

A bit of fun to enlighten the day.

Friendship is important, not all male, female relations result in sex or long term commitments.

A nice day out is what it is, a nice day out for the burh of you.

Fae better than staying in and being miserable.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 11:57 AM

I have always ignored any idiot who has tried to chat me up.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I guess when I did visit... I shouldn’t have gone in my gym gear.,...he couldn’t take his eyes off my a..😂🤣😅..,
I could see him in a mirror he has in the shop....
At least he had self control...he could have put my hip replacement out of line..😂🤣😅.....if he had got me in that store room...😂🤣😅

No harm done Harbal.......I may pluck up courage to go back in one day....😂
Haha! There you have it! Gym gear hey
Next time try going in your pyjamas- like that time the cops pulled your son over and you were in your PJ’s - that should do the trick
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 12:55 PM

I refused to be 'chatted up ', it is really easy you just glare at the man in question , ignore the chat up and carry ...

I should have added it hasn't happened for some years , one of the 'culprits' was my neighbours husband he died a while ago.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I refused to be 'chatted up ', it is really easy you just glare at the man in question , ignore the chat up and carry ...

I should have added it hasn't happened for some years , one of the 'culprits' was my neighbours husband he died a while ago.
Is that where the expression "If looks could kill" comes from, Meg?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I think you are exactly right.

A nice chat is very good for your mental health, it does not mean either sex or a life long commitment.

It is just what it is, a nice innocent chat.

A bit of fun to enlighten the day.

Friendship is important, not all male, female relations result in sex or long term commitments.

A nice day out is what it is, a nice day out for the burh of you.

Fae better than staying in and being miserable.
Everyday when I go out, whether to the grocery store, shopping, fruit market or a walk in the park, I have a brief chat with someone, standing in line, someone I know and haven't run into because of the Covid restrictions, we all generally say hello and stop for a quick, "How have you been" and "so nice to see you again."

Doesn't matter if it's female or male, married or single, it's a friendly way to be, and you come home in a lighter mood because you have been socially interactive. I would feel awful if I didn't chat with someone on my outing.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 03:16 PM

Well, I never knew how bad a flirt I was...just been flirting with the cardiologist in Basingstoke hospital,😂😂🤣....so maybe I was just as bad as the shop assistant...that was an eye opener.....
😂🤣

Perhaps it’s me who should go and apologise to him...for egging him on....😂🤣😅
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2021, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

If I was a bloke,I wouldn’t dream of chatting you up Meg...you scare me....😂🤣😅..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

08-04-2021, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by mags ->
is that where the expression "if looks could kill" comes from, meg? :-d

😂🤣😅.....
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

08-04-2021, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Haha! There you have it! Gym gear hey
Next time try going in your pyjamas- like that time the cops pulled your son over and you were in your PJ’s - that should do the trick
😂🤣😅......I would loved to have been in the car when those two coppers drove off.....they probably never noticed I was in Pjs.....my son did though.😂🤣😅....

Page 8 of 11 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top