Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2021, 10:02 PM

Re: Imran Khan and Rape

His two ex wives have given him the thumbs down

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/s...-b1828388.html
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Yes he did - Ayesha. To Be fair though, he didn't violate her until she was nine-years old - that was good of him, wasn't it? Presumably, her period started, so that's like a starting gun to some Muslim men, hence the grooming of young white girls.
It sounds much the same as all those white pommie blokes who go to Asia and Africa to have sex with underage girls. what's the difference?
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
A little off topic but someone told me today Prophet Mohammed had a wife of 6 years old? I don't know how true it is as I haven't googled it but it really wouldn't surprise me after all, look at all the Asian grooming gangs we have. Obviously we have white paedophiles too. I remember an asian man who I worked with telling me 'once a girl bleeds she is ready for sex'! He disgusted me and I went right off him.

Sorry, back on topic all
Absolutely true, although he did wait until she menstruated before raping her.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 07:48 AM

I've only visited Indian countries twice and on both occasions felt uncomfortable with Indian men. For example: when walking along a fairly narrow pavement - two people walking towards each other, you expect both to move slightly to one side, so both can pass. Not so! An Indian man apparently has right of way...........

The attitude of men toward women is an obvious problem there and public transport buses and trains carry signs with telephone numbers for women to call if they feel threatened by the behaviour of men!

It's in their culture and they need to grow out of it - and women need to stand up for themselves.........not easy over there. BUT............I fear that culture is growing in the UK.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
It sounds much the same as all those white pommie blokes who go to Asia and Africa to have sex with underage girls. what's the difference?
Hi

Well I am a white pommie who travelled to SE Asia, but for the fishing and food, not underage sex.

The last time I was there I did take a lady and yes, we did have sex.

She was 60 years old.

You would never find me having sex with someone the same age as my daughter or granddaughter.

That is just so, so wrong.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Well I am a white pommie who travelled to SE Asia, but for the fishing and food, not underage sex.

The last time I was there I did take a lady and yes, we did have sex.

She was 60 years old.

You would never find me having sex with someone the same age as my daughter or granddaughter.

That is just so, so wrong.
I agree that it is wrong but that is hardly the point is it? there are plenty of people that do.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
The difference is that there aren't tens of thousands of `white Pommie blokes` doing this, nor has the action been validated and therefore deemed acceptable by a `religious` leader.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by lindyloo ->
i've only visited indian countries twice and on both occasions felt uncomfortable with indian men. For example: When walking along a fairly narrow pavement - two people walking towards each other, you expect both to move slightly to one side, so both can pass. Not so! An indian man apparently has right of way...........

The attitude of men toward women is an obvious problem there and public transport buses and trains carry signs with telephone numbers for women to call if they feel threatened by the behaviour of men!

It's in their culture and they need to grow out of it - and women need to stand up for themselves.........not easy over there. But............i fear that culture is growing in the uk.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top