Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:03 AM

Good morning Sunday.

Good morning everybody.

No side effects from my second covid jab yet I'm pleased to say. The nurse had warned we might get flu like symptoms this time if not last time!!

I'm going to do the job I didn't get round to doing yesterday. I'm going to pot all my sprouting potatoes.

No other plans - think I'll just be lazy.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:10 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday.

Hi

A terrible day here, cold, grey and sleet.

TV Gardening only today, most definitely staying in.

We could do with spring arriving properly.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:23 AM

good morning, bright and sunny, early frost but should manage some pottering in the garden
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:25 AM

Morning all.

Oh we certainly could, Swim! But I can’t do anything in my garden till it gets jet washed next weekend. I have potatoes to put in, and want to line my path with pots later. So far I have nothing growing and no specific plans what I want to grow. Once the paving has been cleaned, and hopefully the weather turns warmer, then I hope to get the willingness to be out there.

I also have a cheapo plastic garden storage box to put together, this will go under my back room window, out of the way.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:27 AM

Morning all, bright and sunny here too, still chilly though. Nothing much planned for today - bit of tidying, go for a walk, and will probably make a cake to use up some eggs that are just on the use by date.

Have a good day everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:29 AM

Good morning everyone

A bright sunny but very cold morning here in North Yorkshire -2

More decorating for me today but pals coming for coffee later to have a look at the house and a catch up....looking forward to that. No doubt some family will just turn up as families do

Have a good day all
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:40 AM

Good morning all, a good frost here too overnight, brightening now but wintry showers forecast for later, so not bad for mid January...

We are expecting a couple of Rosemary's siblings for lunch today which will be a nice change, not seen them for around 8 months so looking forward to it.

Enjoy your day everyone
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 09:12 AM

Good morning! Zero degrees here but bright and sunny! No plans, but hoping everyone has a lovely day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone I got up to snow on the hills this morning so have abandoned the idea of a walk with the children with more wintery showers forecast.

My replacement raspberry canes (to fill in for the ones I have lost or which don't look great) arrived yesterday afternoon along with the heavy sleet so too late to plant . I must get them in today.

I also want to start spring cleaning but it is too cold for washing paintwork and having the windows wide open.
There is still some sewing to do having gone through my wardrobe looking at things that can be 'repurposed'.

Enjoy your day
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:43 AM

Awful day - so cold I had to dig out a jacket this arvo only got up to 18' and tonight it will get down to 10'. I didn't even raise a sweat on my walk this morning. Hate this! Hardly any clouds hence the cold night, according to the news there were snow falls in the Snowies.

Thank gawd it is supposed to warm up as the week goes on.

Hope it's a bit warmer where you are.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top