Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 08:52 AM

Gullibility.

I believe quite a few are gullible...,including me in some areas,😂🤣😅

Are you?.....have you been caught out a few times?...

Some of you wouldn’t know if you had been..😂🤣😅....I’m not telling...😂🤣
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 09:14 AM

Re: Gullibility.

I was watching a video on YouTube, a song called “save your tears for another day”. I was watching this bloke performing his song on stage,

As i was watching him, I thought oh my that poor bloke ,he looked as if he had ,had so much cosmetic surgery, all the scaring down the side of his face.his lips. but there was something about him ,I couldn’t put my finger on it, even though I thought he had spoiled his face with all this surgery, that I assumed he had.

So,I decided to look him up, he is called the Weeknd....it turns out that he had been made up and had prosthetic as in his lips....

I honestly believed that was the real him....I would never have known if I hadn’t looked him up.....I was hooked line and sinker.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 09:34 AM

Oh im so glad you started this thread. I had heard of the weeknd but I had no clue who he was and not heard any songs still just now. That song is so catchy, I love it.
I must be gullible as those lips look real to me too and I wouldnt have known any difference had you not said
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

11-04-2021, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh im so glad you started this thread. I had heard of the weeknd but I had no clue who he was and not heard any songs still just now. That song is so catchy, I love it.
I must be gullible as those lips look real to me too and I wouldnt have known any difference had you not said

Have you seen him in real life,LQ...as in videos...he is gorgeous!.....unfortunately he is old enough to be my grandson.

Did you see that smile he gave to that model when they got up on stage...he sure has got charm..even looking like a cosmetic junkie.

He had been dating Bella Hadid plus Selena Gomez....think he’s single at the moment.

How I wish I was 25....not that I’d stand a chance, they all fall at his feet the girls I hear.

Must be very difficult for him....not knowing if it’s him or the fame they love.....he seems extremely genuine guy....from what I’ve read, he wants to fall in love, so far he says he hasn’t....awwww bless him!.
RJG
UK
RJG is female  RJG has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:18 AM

I was caught out once many years ago. These days I trust no one at all unless I have good reason to do so, like my family and close friends.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by RJG ->
I was caught out once many years ago. These days I trust no one at all unless I have good reason to do so, like my family and close friends.
I'm the same with governments, the BBC and so called scientists and climatologists RJG.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:32 AM

Yes, I am always targeted By Gulls when eating my Chips on the Promenade.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Try eating a '99' on the promenade at Llandudno Spitty, they even turn up with a spoon!..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Try eating a '99' on the promenade at Llandudno Spitty, they even turn up with a spoon!..
Those posts remind me of the Gull that walks into a supermarket in a town & helps itself to bags of crisps. The crisps are on the bottom shelf by the door. There's a video on Youtube I think. Wonder why they don't just move the crisps.

Apparently there are several Gulls in various places that do this.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2021, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Those posts remind me of the Gull that walks into a supermarket in a town & helps itself to bags of crisps. The crisps are on the bottom shelf by the door. There's a video on Youtube I think. Wonder why they don't just move the crisps.

Apparently there are several Gulls in various places that do this.
If they move the chips, the enticement to go to their shop to view the gull won't be there, losing lots of chatter and trade for their market. A good advertisement for them, I would think.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top