Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 08:48 AM

Re: Where will WW3 start ??

Hi

It will be very different to previous large scale wars.

Mostly electronic, designed to cause maximum disruption to civil populations.

Cash machines will run out of cash, bank cards will not work, water and electrity supplies disrupted.

Food will very quickly be in very short supply a breakdown of society.

Maximum chaos for minimal effort.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Margaret Thatcher tried - and look what they did to her!!
Yes well I see her as having been an exception Tabby. I thought of mentioning her but I didn't want to step on the toes of any Thatcher lovers. Everyone to their own taste. But seeing that you mention her. I thought she was just as bad or worse than any of the men. Margaret Thatcher is definitely not the kind of woman I would like to see leading my country. I am thinking more towards somebody like Jacinda Ardern
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Yes well I see her as having been an exception Tabby. I thought of mentioning her but I didn't want to step on the toes of any Thatcher lovers. Everyone to their own taste. But seeing that you mention her. I thought she was just as bad or worse than any of the men. Margaret Thatcher is definitely not the kind of woman I would like to see leading my country. I am thinking more towards somebody like Jacinda Ardern
Thatcher pulled the UK from the edge of the abyss and emasculated and destroyed the unions. Those who hated her would hate very much more what would have gone on to happen had she not done was essential to be done.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Thatcher pulled the UK from the edge of the abyss and emasculated and destroyed the unions. Those who hated her would hate very much more what would have gone on to happen had she not done was essential to be done.

Whatever you think is a fair thing Art. If you want a leader like Thatcher well you go right ahead. We'll pass. Whoever you elect as your PM...it's..not my problem...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Whatever you think is a fair thing Art. If you want a leader like Thatcher well you go right ahead. We'll pass.
And lose out by so doing. It's a dog eat dog world.
PooBear
United Kingdom
PooBear is male  PooBear has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It will be nanoweapons, but who knows who will be the first to launch. More dangerous than an atom bomb. Tiny fly drones carrying disease. They are already designing these. Like insects and they are making them so they self replicate. The idea is that they can heal but they can also be used as weapons. That will really be the end of the world.
Good! Then I won't have to read or listen to this sort of claptrap.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

12-04-2021, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
Good! Then I won't have to read or listen to this sort of claptrap.
Very true.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Anyway DM I originally read about this in a sci fi novel - the Wool trilogy. Fabulous books but now they seem to be hellbent on developing the technology.
The book "The death of grass"" would be more logical Annie ??

D man!!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Margaret Thatcher tried - and look what they did to her!!
Margaret Thatcher !! Bloody hell ! She. STARTED a war for Christ's
sake ST ??
Ladies NEVER forget, anyway??

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

12-04-2021, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Margaret Thatcher !! Bloody hell ! She. STARTED a war for Christ's
sake ST ??
Ladies NEVER forget, anyway??

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👎
If you mean the reply to the invasion of the Falklands then no, she rightly used military assets to recover them from Argentina.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top