Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 02:35 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, early today as I couldn't sleep, probably ate too much yesterday when we had family over!

No plans for the day yet, just the usual Monday chores then it will come down to the weather as to what happens next. I have some new kerbstones to set in front of our front fence but I don't want to do that if it's going to freeze tonight as it will stop the cement setting properly.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 04:42 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Good morning Barry and all who follow

It must have been a full moon ot something last night because I couldn't sleep either....that or the Chinese takeaway I had

More painting today....its looking good

Have a another window man to look at the windows today...I liked the ones we went to see in York but out of 4 companies that came to quote only two have quoted and they were miles apart so I would like one more quote....its such a big investment not to be sure.

Have a lovely day all
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 07:37 AM

Hi

Wet again and now grey and cold.

Recycling day and then a rest.

Queues outside the hair dressers already, safer staying in.

Have a good day all.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 07:41 AM

good morning, frostie out there but sun shining

we have our hairdresser coming this morning for us both, better not jump for joy, might tread on me hair
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 07:58 AM

Good morning! Minus degrees out there (and inside it seems too) Sunshine coming. Take care everyone who is freed up today after the lockdown - don't all go rushing around... Still another couple of weeks for us lot in Scotland, so going to the park with the dog to try and acclimatise a bit. Have a lovely day, everybody!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 08:09 AM

Morning all.

My hair appt is booked for 1pm, and after I can browse in the library and The Works.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 08:29 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going with Tony to Specsavers today. He insists the Pound Shop glasses are alright for him but I can tell they aren't!
Whether I can get him to wear them is another matter!!

Also today his Alzheimer's consultant is ringing for a telephone appointment. How crazy is that? He saw Tony in person 6 months ago - why can't he see him now?

We may mow & edge the lawn today - Tony mows, I edge with the new lawn scissors I got from Amazon..

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 08:59 AM

Good morning everyone I got up to an inch of snow no good for my emerging plants and it had flattened the wallflowers

I had to smile when I took Chloe out, the council men had arrived with mowers to cut the grass on the Trust owned common land

I have washed the bedding and hope it dries later, pizza dough to make for lunch with a selection of salads.
Enjoy your day
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 09:04 AM

Good morning and ooh! Ain't it nippy!

I see a few of you have had trouble sleeping but for once my night wasn't too bad.
There seems to be a few having their hair done too but that's not a problem I have; a quick whizz with the clippers does me.

Barry: I don't know about where you are but here on the Lincs coast it looks like we're in for a week with regular overnight frosts, so you're right to be wary.
Summer: pricing windows is a nightmare and all windows are not equal so you have my sympathy. .I'm looking forward to more photo's.
Pixie, your time will come.
Carol: having only needed glasses for five years or so I sympathize with Tony.
I've had Specsavers pestering me about going for my now-overdue eye test since before Christmas ........... maybe if things Covid-related stay quiet over the next month or so I will book my eye test.

Today's a housework and tidy-up-after-the-weekend day here.
Laundry.
Vacuuming & dusting.
The boring but necessary stuff.
In between I've got to look out for postie & a few other deliveries too but fortunately they're all usually pretty good around here.

Have a lovely day everybody.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 09:36 AM

Good Morning Everyone from Foxy's world...(small that it is..)

Minus about half a degree C and very frosty, but the sun is making short work of it as it rises above my kitchen window. A walk down to the surgery to drop in my prescription...The 'sense of humour' tablets are working, but the 'make me handsome' tablets don't seem to be having much effect... And then I'll take the scenic route back home, I feel guilty about only being able to run a mile and a half yesterday...

A run out to the airport later to collect one of those Covid 19 test kits, I'm taking my daughter to Leeds tomorrow as she is having a proper Covid test ready for her major operation on Friday. I want to make sure that I'm not carrying the virus. So I might not be around tomorrow as it's going to be an early start....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top