Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 06:02 PM

Re: Losing Stuff.

Just get organised. It then becomes simple.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Just get organised. It then becomes simple.
Well considering its mainly the women of the house who are responsible for these things i.e. men calling out "Do you know where "xyz" is, love?".....then I think we are doing a really good job, actually!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Well considering its mainly the women of the house who are responsible for these things i.e. men calling out "Do you know where "xyz" is, love?".....then I think we are doing a really good job, actually!
I agree, but getting organised is a thing that a lot of folk have difficulty in doing. It's akin to setting up and working a filing system.

There's a limit to what the ubiquitous kitchen table drawer can cope with (in the absence of a woman!).
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
I agree, but getting organised is a thing that a lot of folk have difficulty in doing. It's akin to setting up and working a filing system.

There's a limit to what the ubiquitous kitchen table drawer can cope with (in the absence of a woman!).
There is no limit to the "Junk Drawer", Todger....small in stature, but giant in absorbing the random minutiae of life. Its the first place that is checked in our house whenever something is required suddenly!
Heatherbelle
Canada
Heatherbelle is female  Heatherbelle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 07:23 PM

I know the feeling. Lost my phone a few times and had to have someone call me in order to locate it. I would only worry if I lost my car in a parking lot and in order to avoid this, I always park in the same place.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2021, 11:46 PM

It's my memory I'm losing, getting worse every day, I even go on my computer to find out something, when I get to it ,i've forgotten what I was going to search for.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 06:54 AM

Losing the urge to Post, seems to be a thing for consideration.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 08:53 AM

Have to admit I spend a lot of my time looking for 'stuff'

I actually bought some kitchen utensils just the other day, I know I have some in packing cases somewhere but I just can't remember in which case that somewhere is.....they are somewhere in the garage I think
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Losing the urge to Post, seems to be a thing for consideration.
Oh yeah, that, too. Lost my train of thought while considering.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top