Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 03:32 PM

Re: Racist cops do it again

SurferMom,
I disagree with you RE: the army Lt SLOWLY driving to a well lit area. Good heavens, if I were black and driving at night anywhere in America, and I saw cops lights in my rear view mirror, I'd be scared to death.
IMO If the Lt. had stopped in a dark place, he would have been shot to death.
Yes, you are right, women should always try to drive to a well lit area because women are sometimes sexually molested by police officers. I strongly feel that blacks should also exercise extreme caution because of the danger from cops.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
SurferMom,
I disagree with you RE: the army Lt SLOWLY driving to a well lit area. Good heavens, if I were black and driving at night anywhere in America, and I saw cops lights in my rear view mirror, I'd be scared to death.
Yes, you are right, women should always try to drive to a well lit area because women are sometimes sexually molested by police officers. I strongly feel that blacks should also exercise extreme caution because of the danger from cops.
Not being smart, just interested in the statistics on this. I don't know of any such case, do you?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 03:42 PM

SurferMom,
Your opinion is at the very least highly unlikely to be accurate.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:39 PM

Why are the American Cops like that? I don't know who to blame. Cops for using force or people for not stopping when a cop tells you to. When did it all start to go wrong? And Why?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Why are the American Cops like that? I don't know who to blame. Cops for using force or people for not stopping when a cop tells you to. When did it all start to go wrong? And Why?
It started hundreds of years ago when Africans were brought to America as slaves. America has a long history of lynching blacks for no good reason, sometimes for glancing at a white woman.
Few people who read this have the vaguest idea of what American cops are like. They are overwhelmingly racist and extremely violent.
As a young 20 year old, I was engaged to a girl who's father was a New Orleans cop. One evening at dinner he bragged, "I handcuffed that nigger to my motorcycle and then beat him to a bloody pulp with my nightstick."
As a hippie, I experienced, first hand, how violent cops can be over the most minor infraction. I personally, have seen things which defy imagination. At a live Beatle's concert,(1964) I watch as young girls rushed the stage. Many of those girls were in their early-mid teens. Cops, trying to stop the "stage rush" punched many of those innocent teenage girls full in the face with all of their might. Horrifying !
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 05:09 PM

Bakerman I had no idea they were like that, I love the TV show Hooker and watch it often. I kind of thought most were a bit like that, yes every force has a bad one.......or two but they get sorted one way or the other. The cops up here in the very North of Scotland are a nice bunch, will help you rather than hassle you.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 05:13 PM

They're not. The overwhelming majority are decent helpful people doing an incredibly difficult job having to confront low life things that resent being told what to do.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

13-04-2021, 05:16 PM

Bakerman I had no idea they were like that, I love the TV show Hooker and watch it often. I kind of thought most were a bit like that, yes every force has a bad one.......or two but they get sorted one way or the other. The cops up here in the very North of Scotland are a nice bunch, will help you rather than hassle you.
The overwhelming majority are NOT as "Bakerman" is presenting them.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
They're not. The overwhelming majority are decent helpful people doing an incredibly difficult job having to confront low life things that resent being told what to do.

I agree with this post, I don’t agree that they are low life though,..everything else I agree with.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2021, 05:25 PM

It started hundreds of years ago when Africans were brought to America as slaves. America has a long history of lynching blacks for no good reason, sometimes for glancing at a white woman.
Few people who read this have the vaguest idea of what American cops are like. They are overwhelmingly racist and extremely violent.
As a young 20 year old, I was engaged to a girl who's father was a New Orleans cop. One evening at dinner he bragged, "I handcuffed that nigger to my motorcycle and then beat him to a bloody pulp with my nightstick."
As a hippie, I experienced, first hand, how violent cops can be over the most minor infraction. I personally, have seen things which defy imagination. At a live Beatle's concert,(1964) I watch as young girls rushed the stage. Many of those girls were in their early-mid teens. Cops, trying to stop the "stage rush" punched many of those innocent teenage girls full in the face with all of their might. Horrifying !

Baker man, if those cops had been punching those girls in the face, especially at a “ live” Beatles concert, surely that would have been caught on camera, as the girls were rushing the stage.....any footage or even newspaper reports, regarding this outrageous / horrifying behaviour from the police.....can you post a clip or a newspaper cutting ?

I’m surprised that didn’t make the headlines, or did it?....

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top