Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 01:45 PM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

My plans went awry. Spent most of the morning trying to apply online for my blue badge (renewal). Laptop started updating while I was trying to scan stuff and it just took forever. Have now submitted it successfully and paid.

Took the dog out for a slow stroll, to see the sea, talk to people, came home to have lunch and a welcome hot drink. And I shall deal with the bedlinen shortly.

Mart, enjoy your trip out!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-04-2021, 03:16 PM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Today's forecasted weather swapped with yesterday's. The sun is out, it's cool and I am about to get busy.

Appointment at the next town over, in search of an outdoor dining set that won't require me to sell a car to pay for it, checking on all the newly planted flowers, bulbs, and vegetables and sweetly cajoling them through the chilly temps. Then weeding, weeding, weeding.

Late sunset run, and then off Ripple's house for veggie lasagna .

Have a good afternoon or arvo as the case may be!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top