Join for free
Page 16 of 20 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 09:43 PM

Re: any meet ups or dead site

Jim Carey likes the 'older' woman ...

You can remove the white box by clicking on the box right hand top cross.

Watch it until the end as that is where the 'action' occurs.

Bit dark though .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 10:52 PM

Alan, I've just heard they are running the "Getting up from the Archair" race again this bank holiday if you're interested. I can't let you beat me twice young man!

Kismet, they've got Bingo on in the evening too. I won some lovely new thermals last time I played.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 10:55 PM

I had a good laugh at that Mark.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 10:02 AM

So there we have it Kismet & Knickers, (sounds like a comedy act), I hope you're pleasantly surprised at what a racy lot we really are . . ?
kismet
southsea uk
kismet is female  kismet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So there we have it Kismet & Knickers, (sounds like a comedy act), I hope you're pleasantly surprised at what a racy lot we really are . . ?
well real excitment and bingo AS well im waving my crut hes in the air just having cofffee must take some tablets to calm my palpztztjons!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by kismet ->
well real excitment and bingo AS well im waving my crut hes in the air just having cofffee must take some tablets to calm my palpztztjons!!
Hello Kizmet have the gremlins got to your computer again I can't understand your post.
Can we have a translation in English please
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by kismet ->
Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hello Kizmet have the gremlins got to your computer again I can't understand your post.
Can we have a translation in English please
Well, real excitement, and Bingo as WELL! I'm waving my crutches in the air!
Just having coffee, must take some tablets to calm my palpitations!!

Come on Meg, make an effort!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Well, real excitement, and Bingo as WELL! I'm waving my crutches in the air!
Just having coffee, must take some tablets to calm my palpitations!!

Come on Meg, make an effort!!
Ruth notice the word 'again' in my post.

Apparently Kizmet has 'gremlins' in her PC which causes some of her posts to be illegible. I am afraid Mods don't have hours to spare to decipher illegible post.

Had the post been a 'one off' it would have been moved to another section and a reply given (as have others) but it isn't.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2015, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Ruth notice the word 'again' in my post.

Apparently Kizmet has 'gremlins' in her PC which causes some of her posts to be illegible. I am afraid Mods don't have hours to spare to decipher illegible post.

Had the post been a 'one off' it would have been moved to another section and a reply given but it isn't.
Seriously, are you taking it seriously? Seriously??
Just a bit of fun!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-05-2015, 03:40 PM

[QUOTE=kismet;655456]well real excitment and bingo AS well im waving my crut hes in the air just having cofffee must take some tablets to calm my palpztztjons!![/QUOTE]

What is it needs calming?

Anyway, glad you're all fired up now.
We can get a bit out of hand though, after a glass or two of sherry.

Page 16 of 20 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top