Join for free
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2015, 10:43 PM

Gear jammer

Being a bit of a guitar and drum nut, but I often plug my phone into my electric drum kit ( with you tube) and play / jam along to songs ...tonight looking around for something new to learn and being a destroyer fan I found this .. Simple song to learn but found myself watching the video again and again .... Check out those trucks .... Awesome!

http://youtu.be/XUd7dPKaI2E
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 11:14 AM

Re: Gear jammer

I've been a fan of George Thorogood for years

Perhaps his best known song is 'Bad To The Bone'. It has been on lots of films and TV ads
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2015, 12:30 PM

Re: Gear jammer

AAAH,I have played for years,still do.I have several Guitar's and enjoy each.My favorite is my Ovation Celebrity Deluxe,it is Electric and Acoustic,Koa Wood,Special Edition.Play's like a Harp,stay's in Tune,Love it.Did you know that old Harmony"s are going up in value?If you find one buy it,I am not just talking The Stella's,but all of them.Did you know" Stairway to Heaven"by Led Zepplin,was recorded on a Harmony?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top