Join for free
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:09 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Nonsense rhyming doggerel

I have written a book
Three Years it took
The name of this tome
Took a while to hone
One hundred and one
Reasons under the sun
Why life should be fun
That’s not the real name
Its such an odd game
I believed my hype
But it took too long to type
So I ditched the idea
Some will like that in here
I have thrown it away
Thrown it away today
The end, thank goodness
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2018, 11:46 PM

I can't tell the bottom from the top.
Is it time for me to go to bed and stop?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
ACTUALLY,Toots...in physics terms,'a moment' is generally accepted to be 90 seconds. So STFU and get the espresso going!
In reality,an hour is dependent on the length of the day as SOLAR hours can vary very slightly in length depending on the season. A 'moment' is actually equal [if you want to bore your little lace panties to shreds,read on,gummy] to force,times 'perpendicular distance from fulcrum to actuated line of action of that force.

...I shall now STFU and await my espresso-oh,plus ridicule,of course...
Oh I do love it when he talks dirty - here's ya expresso pugs de lug! it only took me three moments too! wasn't there a song once 'just a moment in time ' surely that has to be a tautolgy if ever I heard one - 40 moments to love pugs - over to ya fulcrum hunny bun!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Yes Jem my boys are with us.
Glad you have had fun.

The hidden entrance to our hotel.
fake balls too??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

14-10-2018, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Nonsense rhyming doggerel

I have written a book
Three Years it took
The name of this tome
Took a while to hone
One hundred and one
Reasons under the sun
Why life should be fun
That’s not the real name
Its such an odd game
I believed my hype
But it took too long to type
So I ditched the idea
Some will like that in here
I have thrown it away
Thrown it away today
The end, thank goodness
oh he is a little battler ain't he though - our little battler too!

RJ's like a poppin jay
pops up here then pops away
perhaps he'll [no I won't say that he may not stay]?
I like the way his wheelchair sways!

Nurse gladys cajoles him softly
bellows in his ear
he turns his head so gently
saying "did you cajole me dear?

No no she says so sweetly
I only meant to say
one day you may [No better not say that yet] sway more gentle
and then I'll push you far away?

© gumbud - of course could there be anything finer,than to be in asiaminor in a kimsong in her bedroom?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh he is a little battler ain't he though - our little battler too!

RJ's like a poppin jay
pops up here then pops away
perhaps he'll [no I won't say that he may not stay]?
I like the way his wheelchair sways!

Nurse gladys cajoles him softly
bellows in his ear
he turns his head so gently
saying "did you cajole me dear?

No no she says so sweetly
I only meant to say
one day you may [No better not say that yet] sway more gentle
and then I'll push you far away?

© gumbud - of course could there be anything finer,than to be in asiaminor in a kimsong in her bedroom?
Infamy, Infamy (they've all got it ) Infamy!

Gummy ouch!

Your references to me are confused.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:04 PM

Sorry not much time to read through Possums. I will be flying home tomorrow.
I have to make up with reading.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:51 PM

Hello shaps, (that’s she’s and chaps mingled together to make it easier than saying females and males)

Some lovely poems there folks, always enjoyable.

It was a lovely sunny day here today, I was listening and singing away to a few old songs as I worked at the bench today, ah the memories.
I have never used the word ‘Groovy’ in me life, even when it was at it’s height of popularity and all the other kids were using it, it just wouldn’t come out of my mouth, same as the word “Tweet” today, it’s strictly for the birds.
I was more inclined to slow down cos I was moving too fast, I really wanted to make the mornings last, I would just kick around on the cobblestones, more or less looking for fun but not feeling “Groovy’ Some mornings I’d say, hello lamppost, what are you knowing? actually I’ve come to watch your beautiful flowers growing, haven’t you got one or two rhymes for me? da di da but never feeling ‘Groovy’.
I’m slightly claustrophobic, don’t like being caught in groves or ruts, I like to be FREE!!!

They say it’s not over till the fat lady sings, and what a great voice this fat lady had, God rest her.

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

15-10-2018, 02:19 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Hello shaps, (that’s she’s and chaps mingled together to make it easier than saying females and males)

Some lovely poems there folks, always enjoyable.

It was a lovely sunny day here today, I was listening and singing away to a few old songs as I worked at the bench today, ah the memories.
I have never used the word ‘Groovy’ in me life, even when it was at it’s height of popularity and all the other kids were using it, it just wouldn’t come out of my mouth, same as the word “Tweet” today, it’s strictly for the birds.
I was more inclined to slow down cos I was moving too fast, I really wanted to make the mornings last, I would just kick around on the cobblestones, more or less looking for fun but not feeling “Groovy’ Some mornings I’d say, hello lamppost, what are you knowing? actually I’ve come to watch your beautiful flowers growing, haven’t you got one or two rhymes for me? da di da but never feeling ‘Groovy’.
I’m slightly claustrophobic, don’t like being caught in groves or ruts, I like to be FREE!!!

They say it’s not over till the fat lady sings, and what a great voice this fat lady had, God rest her.

well done Jem your Ubends are coming on fine - as well as your U posts and your U tubes - do you have U bends by any chance or did you lose them all in the Lippy?

yes that poor lady in Mamas and Papas - very sad tale - died a drug addict I believe? -could be wrong but only you Jem have the key to this vast array of knowledge all locked up in ya little garden shed ? groovy man! - gives us a high five!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

15-10-2018, 07:28 PM

I'm home Possums.
I am rather poorly though.
Sorry I will catch up tomorrow. X

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top