Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:13 PM

Re: ACDC tour

Looking at site I can change address for delivery anytime , I'm near Chester and may still do the London thing as I fancy seeing science , natural history and portrait museums , and RAF Hendon museum on the way home anyway
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:19 PM

I'm about 25 miles from Chester!
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 01:23 PM

I live between Chester/ Liverpool so it's 200 miles I guess although that isn't an issue
Alien
Uk

14-05-2016, 01:33 PM

But can you sing like Brian ?!
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 02:13 PM

Axl Rose sings for Guns n Roses and that's where he should stay!! Ac/Dc should've cancelled the gig and waited till Brian was better, that way everyone is happy. Brian and Axl's voices are so different so why do this?
Alien
Uk

14-05-2016, 02:22 PM

I love guns n roses , believe me id be first in the queue if they do tour again , I saw original queen and the paul Rodgers 'queen' . but to me , ac/dc is brian Johnson , had the tour been sold as axle with angus then that's a different thing . I'm both annoyed and feel 'conned' yet also saddened that I finally managed to get tickets to this ( must be my fave band 'since forever ago' ,....can play just about every lick on guitar myself they influence me that much) yet to me ...........it isn't ACDC
AND CERTAINLY NOT THIS

https://youtu.be/PeO6yBoeRME

however I would pay to see this classic performed again but by the correct bands ( ive seen velvet revolver / slash , brilliant band , but aint no guns n roses lol )

https://youtu.be/Rbm6GXllBiw?list=RDQ8fZeaUHsjw
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 02:45 PM

Slash should be back with Guns n Roses he was the backbone of the band and kept things rolling.. I just hope Axl doesn't go and have a tantrum like he normally does and walk off like his other gigs..

Well enjoy it, it could be good and no doubt novel
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
Axl Rose sings for Guns n Roses and that's where he should stay!! Ac/Dc should've cancelled the gig and waited till Brian was better, that way everyone is happy. Brian and Axl's voices are so different so why do this?
Sue Brian has completely retired due to deafness. He was told by doctors be not to sing again or go completely deaf. I think they should get an unknown. Axle is only with them temporarily to finish off the part of the tour
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 02:59 PM

I heard Axel singing with AC DC on the radio the other day, quite similar in style to Brian who wont be back ive heard. I understand it wont be the same band as you wanted. But Brian himself was a replacement for Bon Scott
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

14-05-2016, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Sue Brian has completely retired due to deafness. He was told by doctors be not to sing again or go completely deaf. I think they should get an unknown. Axle is only with them temporarily to finish off the part of the tour
Yes i do hope he sings well for them. And they should get an unknown singer to take over

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top