Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:14 AM

Re: Coco caught in the Act

Originally Posted by summer ->
My oldest Tuppy a 24year old female is a nightmare with the other two....she sits in a chair and waits for one of them to pass by...as they do she clips them around the ear....they fall for it every time
I think it is so interesting when you have more than one, because you can easily see the difference in their personalities. They even relate to different people in different ways.
Although all of mine are confused at the moment , because they are not allowed to climb the Acer tree while there is a nest with a baby pigeon in it!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:19 AM

Im not sure mine would take any notice if there was a baby bird around Twinks although it would be safe from Tuppy as her climbing days are long gone.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think it is so interesting when you have more than one, because you can easily see the difference in their personalities. They even relate to different people in different ways.
Although all of mine are confused at the moment , because they are not allowed to climb the Acer tree while there is a nest with a baby pigeon in it!
My old Ginger cat was soooooo laid back. The only time he ever caught a bird was when it fell out of the sky right in front of him.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Here's one of mine in the toilet.... before I plumbed it in of course.

What beautiful copper eyes, Dongles, which puss is that?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What beautiful copper eyes, Dongles, which puss is that?
that's Olivia. We call her the little one but she is becoming the size of a small house. Never stops asking for food.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
that's Olivia. We call her the little one but she is becoming the size of a small house. Never stops asking for food.
Just because she asks does not mean you have to give!

I think all cats are secretly RC because they are sooo good at the guilt thing!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-09-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just because she asks does not mean you have to give!

I think all cats are secretly RC because they are sooo good at the guilt thing!
I know. We have cut down on the amount we giver her, doesn't stop her shouting for it though.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:43 PM

We are lucky with Coco, she doesn't eat very much, she doesn't eat all day long, then come night time when we go to bed, she will eat her dinner, then ask for another bowl and maybe another bowl.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 09:19 PM

Susie, what does Coco do with the things she pulls down?
Does she want them to sleep on them, perhaps because they smell of you, or just walk away and leave them?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
She is just having fun Susie!

I have a much worse problem , because 3 of my monsters wait till I get out of my warm armchair in the lounge, and then have a competition to see who can steal the warmed seat first.
Not easy removing them when you return with the hot cuppa, that you went to make when you left the chair.
Originally Posted by summer ->
Mine do that Twinks and I feel so mean turning them out
Our two little dogs do that all the time. As soon as you lift your butt off the chair, they are there to scoop the warm spot.

Too cute

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top