Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:26 PM

Re: Our animals die.......:(

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hi Blue.

He was a British short hair Lilac. Brother of Tirzah who I have posted on other posts.

Hi Longdogs...many years ago I had a Siamese Lilac Point kitty, named Mia Lei... She was so beautiful and intelligent...the conversations that she and I had were out of this world. She would talk to me on the phone when I was in the hospital...
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There is a certain song which I hear now and then which still reminds me of the day our 'Marsh' was run over outside our house. Six years on and it still makes me sad (heard it today in fact).He always stayed in the garden but on this particular day he decided to venture out but didn't quite make it back.

OMGoodness Longdogs...Marsh was such a sweet little kitty...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
That's heartbreaking. What a beautiful cat.
Thanks Annie. I had a real connection with him, he would climb up my chest and look deep into my eyes. None of our other cats have done that.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Longdogs...many years ago I had a Siamese Lilac Point kitty, named Mia Lei... She was so beautiful and intelligent...the conversations that she and I had were out of this world. She would talk to me on the phone when I was in the hospital...
Love it!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-10-2018, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Sorry sorry LoDo, you know every time I see pictures of your cats its making me want one of that breed. They truly are beautiful cats.
They can be very entertaining too, when they are not asleep that is.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top