Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:42 PM

Susan Boyle's new song

So what do you think of it then? An old Rolling Stones number "Wild Horses". I think it's absolutely brill and I think I'll be buying her CD when it comes out at Christmas. Have a listen .....

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:51 PM

Re: Susan Boyle's new song

That is so beautiful, Susan has a wonderful talent...
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:53 PM

I'm glad you like it as well Mags, I thought she was going to be a one trick pony but she really is showing her musical talent now she seems to have got her act together.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:55 PM

I think her singing has improved .....maybe because she has more confidence now?

I would definitely buy her CD, that has whet my appetite!
Jan
Scotland
Jan is female  Jan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 05:58 PM

She's got a lovely voice. I just hope she gets enough help to deal with all the publicity and isn't exploited.
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-09-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I think her singing has improved .....maybe because she has more confidence now?

I would definitely buy her CD, that has whet my appetite!
Yes I agree, her singing has definitely improved and I think she has been having singing coaching lessons as well. She sang that song on "Britain's Got Talent USA" in the USA, they are absoloutely mad for her out there. She sang it as a guest not a contestant, I don't think she would want to go all through that again I wonder if it will get to number one if that single is released over here The song is definitely on her new album, I expect the album will be out for Christmas over here, although it may be released out in the USA first.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

19-09-2009, 06:05 PM

One for my Christmas list, then!
Alicat
West Berkshire

19-09-2009, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Jan ->
She's got a lovely voice. I just hope she gets enough help to deal with all the publicity and isn't exploited.
I know what you mean about her coping with the publicity. I bet she's raking in the money, which is nice at her age. I wonder where her cat is whilst she's in America
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2009, 06:16 PM

I'm not sure why... but I haven't really warmed to her, can't quite put my finger on why! :-/
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

19-09-2009, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
I'm not sure why... but I haven't really warmed to her, can't quite put my finger on why! :-/
Maybe it's not exactly your kind of music Azz

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top