Join for free
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2016, 11:30 PM

Bastille Day Attack

Suspected terrorist attack
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ions-Nice.html
Edvard
New Member!
Essex UK
Edvard is male 

15-07-2016, 12:37 AM

Re: Bastille Day Attack

And your question/comment is .... ?
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 12:44 AM

G'day from far-off Australia, Edvard !
Welcome. Hadn't noticed your arrival here.

No doubt you will find that Muddy has some Deep and Meaningful thoughts to share with us.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:19 AM

And some say we should ignore terrorism as its not our problem.
When are the members of NATO going to act?

It's just going to get worse and more frequent

Cowardly, barbaric murderers.
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:23 AM

What the hell are you all being so facetious about such a terrifying incident for. For pity's sake grow up ! How would you feel if this happened in the middle of London during the London marathon start ? Just bear in mind that there could be a member on this site who has a relative there in Nice.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 01:28 AM

Hi

Members often post links to news items, I find it helpful Edvard.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 06:51 AM

That's dreadful! I have two friends over there who both posted about going to celebrations and lovely photos of the fireworks.
It's chilling to think this horrific event was happening elsewhere at the same time!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Edvard ->
And your question/comment is .... ?
Welcome to the forum Edvard .
I had no comment last night when I posted this news item .
i was horrified .
These terrible things still do horrify me .
There is no news section here else I would have posted it here I hope that you will enjoy OFF and yourself post a interesting topic we can all discuss .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2016, 08:23 AM

They are saying it is a terrorist attack, but nobody has claimed responsibility. They found an ID card in the truck for a Tunisian/French man who lived in Nice.. but have not yet said he was the person driving the truck.
Whoever it was the act is still despicable, be it a terrorist or a local man with mental health problems...... no sane person would drive through a busy street trying to murder total strangers, would they?
If it was a terrorist, I have great sympathy for France because they seem to be the current target for these evil acts!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

15-07-2016, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
G'day from far-off Australia, Edvard !
Welcome. Hadn't noticed your arrival here.

No doubt you will find that Muddy has some Deep and Meaningful thoughts to share with us.
How about this I am glad that I still have feelings and am not a smug self satisfied cat hater sitting safe and and secure thousands of miles away from any danger .
Empathy with ones fellow humans is a sign of humanity.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top