Join for free
Page 8 of 47 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:03 AM

Re: Where Are All Those Marchers And Celebrities?

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
it's only the other day we had a news story about Christian abuse at Summer camps in the 1970's.
That was 50 years ago and was the crime of one sado masochist .It was'nt something promoted or motivated by religion.

It's only very recently that society in the UK has become far more liberal and moved away from the Victorian era. From the mid 80's maybe.
Nonsense

Even in the late 80s early '90s finding out Freddie Mercury and Elton John were gay was a very big deal for the press.
But they werent hanged from a crane ( as in todays Islamic Iran ) or thrown of a rooftop ( as in todays Islamic Gaza)

There are eight other countries in the world where homosexuality is punishable by death today all are ruled by Sharia Law.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:26 AM

it's a great pity they don't annihilate themselves. But they have certainly murdered and tortured plenty of muslims who disagree with them.

What I object to most is that our UK civil liberties are being infringed because of them. Our way of life is changing to accommodate their threat. It's precisely what they want to happen. They want us to attack Muslims and create violence and chaos on our streets. I
We are better that that.
Of course our civil liberties are being infringed and more will ensure we have been sleepwalking to disaster ,
We have pandered to this minority group to the extent that only Halal meat is consumed in schools its absolutely disgraceful.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:27 AM

it's a great pity they don't annihilate themselves. But they have certainly murdered and tortured plenty of muslims who disagree with them.

What I object to most is that our UK civil liberties are being infringed because of them. Our way of life is changing to accommodate their threat. It's precisely what they want to happen. They want us to attack Muslims and create violence and chaos on our streets. I'm sure they are frustrated that hasn't happened yet.
Really? https://www.theguardian.com/society/...says-tell-mama
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:50 AM

I've have just read a bit about Iran, and how it changed after the revolution.
It's very hard to understand and follow the whole process to where they are now.
They did try parliamentary democracy and since that and communist politics failed, they went back to what they call the indigenous culture.

It also mentions involvement of the National Front ,the Tudeh Party and various splinter groups.

All very complicated but prior to 1979 it was looking like any other country of the 60's in the West. Once the Shah was overthrown and that muppet , Ayatollah Khomeine moved in and all things changed, drastically.

I remember some of it, but didn't pay attention then really , although I believe it was France that accommodated the Ayatollah until he returned to Iraq.. trouble maker extraordinaire.

Interesting but at the same time completely confusing. My head hurts.

JBR I have a heavy hand.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:55 AM

Maybe it's a Muslim mindset, they cannot handle democracy, especially the western version, they might prefer their 10th century way of thinking/living.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
JBR I have a heavy hand.
Can't wait!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
We have pandered to this minority group to the extent that only Halal meat is consumed in schools its absolutely disgraceful.
Yes, I find that disgusting.

The trouble is that it is our own fault, or at least the fault of those in authority who give in to all their demands due to fear of being labelled as 'racist'.

I sometimes wonder just how much more of our culture we will give away before sense is seen.

Some people are convinced that Britain will, in time, become a muslim country under sharia law, and I can well believe it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
This is not the scale or nature of attack ISiS would like to see on our streets.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2017, 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Yes, I find that disgusting.

Some people are convinced that Britain will, in time, become a muslim country under sharia law, and I can well believe it.
I don't think that will happen, we might well have confrontations but we all know how placid the Brits are until they become pretty patriotic. Then it's a different matter. Damn it, does this mean we will have to keep tight hold of the scots, and count on their capacity to cull ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2017, 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
The mans a liar or at best has misrepresented the so called abuse
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalis...e-backing.html

Page 8 of 47 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 18 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top