Join for free
Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:01 AM

Re: The European Election: Results

A fabulous outcome. I can see Nigel Farage getting a proper party together from the remnants Labour and Conservative to form a proper brand new force to be reckoned with in October. Conservatives as a party are finished as he says and this country needs something new and fresh other than this tired and stagnant two-party system.

A major thing I can see happening is an end to the North-South divide which needs to be wiped out. If Farage has been totally focused on his campaigning being mostly in Northern counties, why not have a parliament based away from London, somewhere in the middle? Manchester would be ideal perhaps.

It was said today that Theresa May had good intentions and promised so much but actually delivered absolutely nothing. Incompetent is not the word, she is hopeless. I wouldn't even give her a job washing my car.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:41 AM

I bet the EU parliament will have had no one quite like newly elected Anne Widecombe among their number, I will certainly be listening more regularly to the live broadcasts from there...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I bet the EU parliament will have had no one quite like newly elected Anne Widecombe among their number, I will certainly be listening more regularly to the live broadcasts from there...

Just when they thought the worst they could get is Nigel Farage... along comes Anne Widecombe
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 08:49 AM

Farage is back on LBC tonight from 6pm.

Should be a very interesting show
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

27-05-2019, 08:53 AM

Alastair Cambell voted for the lib dems ....

And wheres Chuka Ummunna and Anna Soubry ? Maybe we should write a "Have you seen Anna and Chukka" and stick on on the side if their bus
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
A fabulous outcome. I can see Nigel Farage getting a proper party together from the remnants Labour and Conservative to form a proper brand new force to be reckoned with in October. Conservatives as a party are finished as he says and this country needs something new and fresh other than this tired and stagnant two-party system.

A major thing I can see happening is an end to the North-South divide which needs to be wiped out. If Farage has been totally focused on his campaigning being mostly in Northern counties, why not have a parliament based away from London, somewhere in the middle? Manchester would be ideal perhaps.

It was said today that Theresa May had good intentions and promised so much but actually delivered absolutely nothing. Incompetent is not the word, she is hopeless. I wouldn't even give her a job washing my car.
Glad to see we are 100% on the same page Floydy!
I've got a couple more ideas on the moving parliament theme
too! such as putting the second heathrow runway up near
Manchester area to serve it, and then it would then give a
real reason for HS2 to be extended to that area!
Then take our fisheries back and the north should then be
set up for success!
These are all dreams! but if you dont dream you will have no
aims?
What do you think?
By the way! Your avatar has changed?

Best Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Just when they thought the worst they could get is Nigel Farage... along comes Anne Widecombe
I'd completely forgotten her Bread!
Should be some fun soon methinks?

Regards Donkeyman!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 10:11 AM

Solasch has gone quiet......
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Solasch has gone quiet......
Odd that innit?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2019, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Odd that innit?
Haha...He's probably laying down in a darkened room....

Page 5 of 20 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top