Join for free
Page 16 of 27 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 08:09 PM

Re: 39 people found dead in lorry

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
News is now reporting that two more containers, with immigrants aboard, have recently completed the journey.

No mishaps.
My advice to our young people.

Emigrate while you still can.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The police have offered amnesty from prosecution to any illegal immigrant here who can help them shed light on this case .
500,000 illegals quickly offer their support (look mum, i can stay in the UK for free, not so bad after all eh)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
500,000 illegals quickly offer their support (look mum, i can stay in the UK for free, not so bad after all eh)
It causes me to wonder whether other European countries suffer the same level of invasion.

I've heard that Germany and Sweden suffer a lot of trouble from their immigrants. Not sure about France, because they send them all to Channel ports for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure that Hungary doesn't let them in, much to the chagrin of the EU! Good for them.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It causes me to wonder whether other European countries suffer the same level of invasion.

I've heard that Germany and Sweden suffer a lot of trouble from their immigrants. Not sure about France, because they send them all to Channel ports for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure that Hungary doesn't let them in, much to the chagrin of the EU! Good for them.
The point of your post is the exact reason why I am disgusted out ALL of the UK's media, online and paper because not one of them actively reports on the goings on in other countries regarding issues that affects ALL of the countries in the EU.

Take for example the not so highly publicised issue of Asian rape gangs in the UK, very conveniently hushed up by the UK's press and only brought to prominence when Tommy Robinson was arrested for reporting about Asian rape gangs. Do other countries that have had a high influx of immigrants had the same problems. Do their prisons have a high intake of foreign nationals, crimes ranging from rape, murder, paedophilia, just as the UK prisons do.

Maybe the UK media and likewise with the other EU countries own media, they do not want each other to know that they all suffer the same problems because then it would show that being a member of the EU is not all cracked up that it used to be.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-10-2019, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by dodge ->
the point of your post is the exact reason why i am disgusted out all of the uk's media, online and paper because not one of them actively reports on the goings on in other countries regarding issues that affects all of the countries in the eu.

Take for example the not so highly publicised issue of asian rape gangs in the uk, very conveniently hushed up by the uk's press and only brought to prominence when tommy robinson was arrested for reporting about asian rape gangs. Do other countries that have had a high influx of immigrants had the same problems. Do their prisons have a high intake of foreign nationals, crimes ranging from rape, murder, paedophilia, just as the uk prisons do.

Maybe the uk media and likewise with the other eu countries own media, they do not want each other to know that they all suffer the same problems because then it would show that being a member of the eu is not all cracked up that it used to be.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 09:22 PM

Are these containers refrigerated all of the time or just when a tractor unit is attached? If that's the case, it could be that these poor bastards were crammed into the container before it was refrigerated, taken to Purfleet and hooked up to a tractor unit before being taken to the next destination the driver not realising that the refrigeration had kicked in. When he arrived at that destination, he would have checked on his cargo to see if all was well and then found them all frozen to death and so called the police and paramedics.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 10:08 PM

My advice to our young people.

Emigrate while you still can.
Where to?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

26-10-2019, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Where to?
Australia, New Zealand.
Possibly Canada or America (though they don't speak very good English).
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 10:20 PM

Australia, New Zealand.
Possibly Canada or America (though they don't speak very good English).
All pretty difficult to get into.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2019, 10:23 PM

Not so difficult if you're young, we're all doomed though.

Page 16 of 27 « First < 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top