Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:12 PM

Re: Addressing a post.

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dex, I am confused too.

Not sure quite what you mean by - 'addressing a post' - Pauline?

Do you mean respect when replying to someone's answer, or respect when starting a thread - or neither?
Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
That's my guess too Hold back that inner rage and keyboard warrior tendency.
My guess, too, and I like that tip - "Hold back that inner rage and keyboard warrior tendency."

Some FMs have a preference for that reaction .....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
My guess, too, and I like that tip - "Hold back that inner rage and keyboard warrior tendency."

Some FMs have a preference for that reaction .....
No they don't, you obnoxious little runt
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
addressing a post " hello post nice to meet you, so tall and upright and even with a light on top. How long have you been here are the kerb side?
I'm thinking of writing a book in which the main characters are traffic cones who discuss their own experiences of being used for prolonged and excessive periods on roads. There will also be stories about the demise of a few of them which have "died" due to the perennial Audi issue, as well as those who have been put out to pasture on grass verges.

Although way off topic, I have a proposition that there should a maximum total number of cones permitted to be in use at any one time, which would limit the number of road repairs and hence disruption to traffic.

The devil does indeed make work for (my) idle mind
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:50 PM

No they don't, you obnoxious little runt
Take a breath ….. calm down …..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

12-11-2019, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Take a breath ….. calm down …..
Am hyperventilating now!!! Fetch me a paper bag
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 01:56 PM

Am hyperventilating now!!! Fetch me a paper bag

More like.... fetch you a white van!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:00 PM

A lot depends on what kind of a day I'm having. In a normal good mood I'm fine, I stay polite and mind my manners. Having a bad day, certain posts are likely to get blasted if I think they are having a dig at us Scots....again. Having a very bad day, I stay out of certain sections for everyone's peace of mind...……….Well you did ask..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:01 PM

Haha,Art...addressing a post,what the h... was I thinking.

But if they read my post...I did say in a "respectful manner"

I am learning to do this....from some of the posts I read on here,it's a shame some others don't follow suit.

Just sayin like!..toodlepip!...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2019, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
A lot depends on what kind of a day I'm having. In a normal good mood I'm fine, I stay polite and mind my manners. Having a bad day, certain posts are likely to get blasted if I think they are having a dig at us Scots....again. Having a very bad day, I stay out of certain sections for everyone's peace of mind...……….Well you did ask..

Rox...you have my respect...not that you need it..gal!..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

12-11-2019, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Haha,Art...addressing a post,what the h... was I thinking.

But if they read my post...I did say in a "respectful manner"

I am learning to do this....from some of the posts I read on here,it's a shame some others don't follow suit.

Just sayin like!..toodlepip!...
Completely non-provocative

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top