Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 09:57 PM

Re: No One Knows What Happens Behind Closed Doors.

Originally Posted by Mags ->
In the house I was brought up in, there used to be a green door to a little 'room' out in the garden where we frequently paid a visit.
Mags, Did it have a roll of triple soft toilet paper on a swanky, gold plated toilet roll holder on the door? Or, some luxury black and white printed newspaper on a string?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I used to work with a lass years ago and she said she was on a diet. I'll never forget, she went to chip shop bought fishcake and chips, chewed on them then spat them out. I remember thinking how stupid that was. She wasn't even fat!! Ridiculous.
Well LQ, that takes the meaning of ‘never a true word said in jest’ to a new level, as I made it up to make SG laugh....or be shocked!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 10:49 PM

The minister of the chapel my parents attended,they admired him very much and often invited him around for tea.I didn't like him,too smarmy.His wife was known to be unfriendly and was never seen with him,he gave the impression that she was of a nervous disposition and preferred to stay at home and he was more her carer.
However when he died we found out that he used to take his boyfriends home at night and threatened her to keep quiet about it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I used to work with a lass years ago and she said she was on a diet. I'll never forget, she went to chip shop bought fishcake and chips, chewed on them then spat them out. I remember thinking how stupid that was. She wasn't even fat!! Ridiculous.
Disgusting, to Spit is deliberate, to Retch is unavoidable.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2020, 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, Did it have a roll of triple soft toilet paper on a swanky, gold plated toilet roll holder on the door? Or, some luxury black and white printed newspaper on a string?
It was very often newspaper on a nail, Art
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2020, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Zuleika, Sometimes and l don’t know why but l really fancy a sausage but l make sure, they contain over 92% Pork.
Is that a metaphor, Angel?
Blueberry
New Member!
Miami, Florida
Blueberry is female 

04-02-2020, 04:55 AM

"Social existence determines their consciousness". I bet I am happy in my life because every time I met a person that tingles strings inside of me, and it seems that something's wrong with it, I preferred to avoid that person in the future. So, now all my friends are kind people, and I know for sure they'll help me if needed. I've never been interested and never liked "there's-another-side-of-the-story" type stories

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top