Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 01:09 PM

Re: Oooohhh - her revelations may be embarassing

Meg you have it wrong, read my post again I said

My point is you can see who posted it,so if you know whats coming why read it, it must intrigue us to read all Geoff's posts even when we know whats coming.
It is people like Geoff, who keep a forum and debating alive and thriving, long may it last.

The important word has just 2 letters US not me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 01:16 PM

There have been many times when Big Brother has brought in someone's nemesis to wind things up a bit but it never works.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I find there is something very unedifying about someone who appears to spend half their life trawling through the press on a daily basis to find some nasty little tip bit of gossip to post and gloat over. Certainly not something any gentleman would do.
Originally Posted by Mags ->
I see it as an unhealthy obsession, Meg

I thought mods were impartial, so what's with the personal comments?

If people don't like it they need to pull their collective fingers out and post from some right wing threads.

Keeps the place lively and is often a good thread, like this one!!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
There have been many times when Big Brother has brought in someone's nemesis to wind things up a bit but it never works.
Lets hope it does, they are still talking about the Profumo affair some 50+ years on.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->

If people don't like it they need to pull their collective fingers out and post from some right wing threads.

Do you mean to say the only good thread, in your opinion is when people are having a go at each other?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
My point is you can see who posted it, so if you know whats coming why read it, it must intrigue us to read all Geoff's posts even when we know whats coming.
It is people like Geoff, who keep a forum and debating alive and thriving, long may it last.
Each to his own Wrinkly , clearly you are a fan of spiteful gossip posted on a daily basis which to my mind has nothing to do with debate.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Do you mean to say the only good thread, in your opinion is when people are having a go at each other?
Absolutely NOT!
But everyone is entitled to post about BB so where's the harm in that.
It's the personal jibes object to, and they're coming from the mods, sorry Meg, now you've had a pop at Wrinkly and said clearly he's a fan of spiteful gossip... it's not clear at all and I'm sure he's not!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 02:23 PM

Impartial when it comes to modding Ruthio but that doesn't mean as a member I have to sit back and put up with daily doses of spite and bitterness dished out by another member without comment.

I don't belong to any political party but am aware we have members of all political persuasions here but only one lot post daily with spite and venom about one party. I am just glad I don't belong to the left wing spiteful party they give the left a bad name .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2016, 02:29 PM

Hi

I am really not interested in the personal life of any Politician, I am far more interested in how good they are for the Country.

Which is what we pay them for.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

05-06-2016, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
it must intrigue us to read all Geoff's posts even when we know whats coming.
Absolutely NOT!
But everyone is entitled to post about BB so where's the harm in that.
It's the personal jibes object to, and they're coming from the mods, sorry Meg, now you've had a pop at Wrinkly and said clearly he's a fan of spiteful gossip... it's not clear at all and I'm sure he's not!
Read the post above Ruthio , that says to me Wrinkley is a fan of spiteful gossip, he says it intrigues him .

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top