Join for free
Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:02 AM

Re: The despicable scumbags!!!

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

A different view.

I spend a lot of my time in the former USSR.

You leave school at 16, you were given a job, often hundreds of miles away.

Absolutely no choice in the matter.

You could appeal, go before the local Committee.

Young, 16, attractive, wanting to stay locally with your family.

If you were lucky, only have to give them all a blow job, if you were unlucky, sex with them all.

Far too many ladies in their 50s and 60s saying the same thing for it to be untrue.

You support the former USSR UJ and Communism.

I find that so, so, wrong.

You also post complete untruths to justify your views.

I also find that so, so wrong.

I note your inability to defend the scumbag 'nasty party' policies and your pathetic attempt at diverting the argument away from issue in hand.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
The 'cap' on benefits, when it was imposed several years ago, was wrong then and is still wrong now. The 'nasty party' (as usual) have got it all wrong and are penalising the wrong people. In order to control housing costs we need to re-instate local authority Rent Officers (the wicked witch of the west abolished them back in the 1980s) with the ability to 'register' fair rents - but that would reduce the rental income that many members of the 'nasty party' have.
Hi

How then do do square that up with your Communists Mates?

No work, no pay?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Hi

No work, no pay?
Yet again another pathetic attempt at diverting the argument away from the 'nasty party' and their cronies.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:05 AM

Hi

No work, no pay?
I think as usual it is a case of 'do as I say not as I do' isn't that the maxim of the communists these days.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-11-2016, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think as usual it is a case of 'do as I say not as I do' isn't that the maxim of the communists these days.

Yet another attempt at diverting the argument away from the 'nasty party' - pathetic!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:17 AM

The despicable scumbags!!!
I am not into name calling it seems rather pointless to me but that title conjures up fo me a picture of those who sit at home and do nothing when they are fit and could work or 'spend spend spend' when they can't afford it living beyond their means while others work hard in low paid jobs to support them.

If the housing is too expensive in the south east, go north there are plenty of menial jobs going up here for agricultural workers like picking crops, work currently done mainly by immigrant workers because some people here are too idle and mollycoddled by the state to get out and do it.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

01-11-2016, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Yet another attempt at diverting the argument away from the 'nasty party' - pathetic!!!
On the contrary your silly title could apply to many things including the Labour party now known as the Nasty Party since the Tory conference. Keep up UJ
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-11-2016, 11:22 AM

I am not into name calling it seems rather pointless to me but that title conjures up fo me a picture of those who sit at home and do nothing when they are fit and could work or 'spend spend spend' when they can't afford it living beyond their means while others work hard in low paid jobs to support them.

If the housing is too expensive in the south east, go north there are plenty of menial jobs going up here for agricultural workers like picking crops, work currently done mainly by immigrant workers because some people here are too idle and mollycoddled by the state to get out and do it.

The scumbag 'nasty party' have already done that and come seriously unstuck because there isn't the adequate number of houses to accomodate the influx, nor is there the infrastructure to do so, public transport or DDoctors surgeries and hospital facilities.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2016, 11:23 AM

That would have cost the tax payer a lot more many of us Finn here have cared for family members etc if we went north which seems sensible those we left behind would have needed state help. We would also be taking jobs from people in the north who need them surely ?

The answer is bring housing costs down unless you can see only rich people living in the south having to clean their own offices having to serve in their own coffee shops
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

01-11-2016, 11:25 AM

On the contrary your silly title could apply to many things including the Labour party now known as the Nasty Party since the Tory conference. Keep up UJ
Yes Theresa May tried (and failed miserably) to divert the epithet away from her party - they are STILL the scumbag 'nasty party'!!!

Page 3 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top