Join for free
Page 49 of 50 « First < 39 47 48 49 50 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 11:11 AM

Re: Brexit and the EU

It is encouraging to see the Telegraph apparently criticising the EU, at just the same time as the Daily Mail has done a flip-flop and (thanks to its new editor) is now patently pro-EU.

I'm changing to the Express, or possibly even the Telegraph.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes and unless we make changes and coming out if the EU is a beginning this will never be righted.
Hi

Bollox.

Our Fishing was decimated by the Cod Wars, we lost over a third of our catch, naff all to do with the EU at all.

That was the end of Hull and Grimsby.

Next, when the EU Common Fisheries Policy came into effect, the UK was the only EU Country not to register it's Inshore Fleet.

Our choice, our decision, we paid for it.

Last, but not least by any means.

Who was the only EU Country to sell it's quotas to the highest Foreign Bidder?

It was the UK, no other bugga.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Bollox.
Bollocks to you!

Have you ever thought about replacing your usual 'Bollox' with, something more polite like 'I disagree' or perhaps 'I see the matter a different way'?

Impoliteness engenders impoliteness.

And then you criticise me for being rude.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

You have obviously AGAIN not looked into what you write and presume every one believes you because you said it.

"Try and keep up!!!!"

"Again, try and keep up rather than just writing your normal merde"

"Not going to try and answer any more, but the ones i have answered just goes to prove the absolute crap that you write."

Wow, itsme, 4 snide remarks in just one post! I must be doing something right if I succeeded in getting you so rattled. Job well done!

When you start writing some thing that is correct (also noted by swimfeeder) and you have researched PROPERLY what you have written, I'll put the flag out (EU flag obviously).

Until then try and do better.

I also note that you haven't sent the 'link' to the 3rd document you have mentioned?????
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 11:31 AM

Hi

Bollox.

Our Fishing was decimated by the Cod Wars, we lost over a third of our catch, naff all to do with the EU at all.

Next, when the EU Common Fisheries Policy came into effect, the UK was the only EU Country not to register it's Inshore Fleet.

Totally correct,

What also gets up my nose is that all the fishing areas voted to leave the EU and then after the event when they realized that they may have to pay tariffs when selling their fish, they applied for FREE PORT status!!!!!

Cheeky illegitimate people.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 12:02 PM

Hi

Bollox.

I've said many times leaving EU is just a start we must make our politicians represent us better and once we are out we again can control that if we want to.
itsme
Wigan UK

26-11-2018, 06:59 PM

You have obviously AGAIN not looked into what you write and presume every one believes you because you said it.

"Try and keep up!!!!"

"Again, try and keep up rather than just writing your normal merde"

"Not going to try and answer any more, but the ones i have answered just goes to prove the absolute crap that you write."

Wow, itsme, 4 snide remarks in just one post! I must be doing something right if I succeeded in getting you so rattled. Job well done!

I note that you have made no comment on the answers I have given PROVING that you where just writing your usual BOLLOX.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
I note that you have made no comment on the answers I have given PROVING that you where just writing your usual BOLLOX.
I notice you're not your usual self, today? I noticed the improvement immediately!.
itsme
Wigan UK

26-11-2018, 08:58 PM

I notice you're not your usual self, today? I noticed the improvement immediately!.

Je ne comprends pas!!

For you to take notice of anything is a vast improvement!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 12:45 AM

At least if the insults have to fly around, can you at least spell `bollocks` correctly?

Page 49 of 50 « First < 39 47 48 49 50 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top