Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 02:01 AM

Re: Toronto girl coming in......LOL

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Hello Odie, and a very warm welcome to you!.
Originally Posted by merz ->
Hello, nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the forum....
Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I can make one set of clothes last nearly a week. I hate doing laundry.

you must live on your own
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 11:45 AM

Greetings Odie - Hope you like it here and will stay around to tell me about life in Canada, I have lived and worked in many parts of the world but never made it to Canada or USA, after I chucked in the day job it finally dawned on me that my bosses were sending me to all the places they didn't want to go to, while they were swaning off to Canada and America on expenses and having a ball
Odie
Ontario, Canada
Odie is female  Odie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2011, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Greetings Odie - Hope you like it here and will stay around to tell me about life in Canada, I have lived and worked in many parts of the world but never made it to Canada or USA, after I chucked in the day job it finally dawned on me that my bosses were sending me to all the places they didn't want to go to, while they were swaning off to Canada and America on expenses and having a ball
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome!

Where are you from Losos and do you like it there?

just a few things:

Canada is not what everyone thinks..we don't live in igloos and we have everything you could possible imagine from lakes, rivers, look up Algonquin Park which is a 3 hour drive from me and see just how big it is.

We live in brick houses just like everyone else starting from 320,000 and up to millions of dollars.

We have mountains in Alberta, fly in fishing camps in most provinces.

In Toronto we have the CN Tower which is the highest free standing building in the world..going up the glass elevator takes your breath away.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2011, 08:31 PM

Hello Odie welcome ..
Odie
Ontario, Canada

12-06-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hello Odie welcome ..

thanks you Meg!
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2011, 09:05 AM

Welcome... and I do love Canada will be on my 6th visit in Nov staying with my cousin in Mississauga.

Enjoy!!!!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2011, 07:07 PM

Welcome Odie, just join in when you can, look to have your hands full. Annie33
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-06-2011, 11:15 PM

Hello Odie, welcome to the forum
Westie
London, UK
Westie is male 

07-07-2011, 11:09 AM

Hi Toronto girl, I'm a big fan of the Toronto band 'The Lowest of The Low' ... have you heard of them?
Bob.b
Nottingham UK
Bob.b is male  Bob.b has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2011, 11:53 AM

Better late than never! A big belated welcome from me too Odie, this is a nice friendly place so you should really enjoy yourself.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top