Join for free
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 03:27 PM

50% Less!

Sugar and Salt in Heinz Tommy K. This poses the questions Why was it ever that high in the first place? How come it still tastes the same? and lastly, Has the price been reduced?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 03:33 PM

Re: 50% Less!

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Sugar and Salt in Heinz Tommy K. This poses the questions Why was it ever that high in the first place? How come it still tastes the same? and lastly, Has the price been reduced?
You're having a laff surely? It wouldn't surprise me if they don't put the price UP because of all the reformulating work they had to do to get it to taste the same.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2020, 07:41 PM

There's nothing wrong with a bit of salt and sugar, It's never done me any harm.....
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 10:45 AM

Me neither! Salt and Sugar? When I spread that Tommy K (what a great name!) onto my slice of bread and butter before slapping it on top of those delicious rashers of bacon for breakfast, the last thing on my mind is the additives in it!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Me neither! Salt and Sugar? When I spread that Tommy K (what a great name!) onto my slice of bread and butter before slapping it on top of those delicious rashers of bacon for breakfast, the last thing on my mind is the additives in it!
Enjoy Shropshiregirl, life's too short to pick and choose....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top