Join for free
Page 362 of 505 « First < 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 06:34 PM

Re: Chinese Coronavirus

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The media; especially the BBC, won't be happy until they've dished the dirt on all of Boris's cabinet (including Boris) and replaced them with their own choice of MP's. This country is doomed when it can be manipulated so much by the media...Your votes count for nothing....
An exception there OGF!
The last uk election??

Donkeyman! 😂😂😂
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
To be honest, I am not absolutely sure exactly what Cummings has done or what was wrong with whatever it was.

My main interest is that, as he was and is instrumental in ensuring we leave the EU as and when it was promised, it appears that many remoaners are doing all they can to discredit him.

The fact that the losers are such poor losers is really quite sad.
But we are stuck with them JBR!
Maybe we should give them some special priviledges like
second class citizenship to shut them up??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 06:48 PM

After reading the last 8 posts I have forgotten the name of this thread. Seems like it must be a dumping ground for literally anything.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
After reading the last 8 posts I have forgotten the name of this thread. Seems like it must be a dumping ground for literally anything.
Ive just looked it up bakerman and its corona virus
Perhaps we should drop the thread as it looks like the virus is
going to be dropped soon as well??

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 07:09 PM

Ive just looked it up bakerman, and its corona virus!
Perhaps we should drop this thread? As it looks like the virus is
gong to be dropped soon anyway??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 07:11 PM

My last post was perfectly relevant to Covid. Perhaps you should read it again and acquaint yourself with the criticisms made of Cummings.

https://www.melaniephillips.com/bull...EzeEpXMl7-TY00

This article is by a journalist who works for one of our more trustworthy and unbiased newspapers.

End of June is the expiry time for UK to request an Extension to the transition period which should finalise end of December this year. While Boris was ill and Mr Cummings also poorly the civil service pro EU plotters took advantage to try get an extension (ultimate aim to scupper final leaving EU ) But Mr Cummings recovered and returned and demolished their efforts at instigating a delay resulting in his enemies determined to get him out the way by seizing the Covid 19 opportunity to discredit him guaranteed to get support from a population much aggrieved by the inconveniences of lockdown.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

26-05-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Ive just looked it up bakerman, and its corona virus!
Perhaps we should drop this thread? As it looks like the virus is
gong to be dropped soon anyway??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
What the bloody hell went on there?
Sorry!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
erm... it's always been the same. This is why Jeremy Corbyn is gone. The press have always had a field day. We have a free press and that means they can say what they like. It's how Brexit was influenced too. So you can knock it but at the same time must accept that it has achieved things you like.
It certainly didn't influence anyone Annie, least of all me, quite the contrary, the BBC in particular did it's utmost to prevent us leaving the EU. We don't have a free press, we have a manipulative, mostly left wing, set of wasters funded by the EU. They got the biggest surprise of their lives when the results of the referendum were announced, and they've spent the last four years trying to reverse it. by any underhanded means at their disposal.

It's no surprise that people of a more mature status and who have lived through the transition from a decent trading idea between countries of similar economic backgrounds to the all consuming, money grabbing, power hungry, self appointed bureaucracy that it eventually turned into.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 09:49 PM

It certainly didn't influence anyone Annie, least of all me, quite the contrary, the BBC in particular did it's utmost to prevent us leaving the EU. We don't have a free press, we have a manipulative, mostly left wing, set of wasters funded by the EU. They got the biggest surprise of their lives when the results of the referendum were announced, and they've spent the last four years trying to reverse it. by any underhanded means at their disposal.

It's no surprise that people of a more mature status and who have lived through the transition from a decent trading idea between countries of similar economic backgrounds to the all consuming, money grabbing, power hungry, self appointed bureaucracy that it eventually turned into.
Didn't they just!

Yes, that explains why there are so many young snowflakes who think they like the idea of being governed by foreigners. They simply know nothing else!
The other thing I've heard them say is that they want the right to move to and live in other European countries. As far as I know, it's not quite that simple. I believe that there are hurdles to jump through before you can obtain citizenship of other EU countries.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2020, 10:09 PM

Well if you say that the press didn't influence brexit why are you saying it's influencing anything? The press gives an opinion and people make up their own minds. In this case people are making their own judgements and it's not based on politics but based on the basic unfairness of what has happened. I'm not sure why all sorts of nonsense is being read into the fact that this has affected everyone's view of the government's integrity. If you don't see that then it's down to your own bias.

Page 362 of 505 « First < 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top